十七 (White Past: Hidden Ambition)

| Episode 17 |

*****************

Yusa Pov

The ice finally melted and Naruto was fighting Haku. I only have little chakra left. I placed my hands on Sasuke's chest and use every last bit of my chakra, even the chakra that is used for my appearance, to heal Sasuke. Bright green light surrounded me and him.

"No Sasuke. You can't die just like that! I'm going to save you no matter what. Even if I use every last bit of energy I have left. So please, wake up!" I thought, tears wet my hands.

After a few moments, the green aura slowly faded and I was sitting beside Sasuke. I have to restore my chakra so I collapsed onto the ground, with my real appearance on, falling into darkness.

Third person Pov

Sakura knew that Sasuke must have died when she saw Naruto's expression. Tarzuna brought Sakura in front of Sasuke and noticed a stranger lying beside Sasuke. Sakura didn't care and cried into Sasuke's stomach.

Kakashi and Zabuza continued fighting and Zabuza was defenceless.

Then, Gato came out of nowhere, behind him was a group of his gang.

"I'm disappointed in you." Gato said.

================================================

I think this is the part where Haku talks about his life. I guess I just focused on Yusa. (> 。<')

Hope you guys are enjoying this story