1

Again. . .again. . .again. . .and again. . .

I've reversed time at least 30 times. . .

And yet I still can't save her. . .

(Sisters name). . .

"Oi! Earth to (Y/n)!" I shot my head up and look at my group. "Geez, carried away much?" Ashe asks. "S-Sorry." I apologize. "You good girl? You've been off these four days." Naomi says. She sets down her guitar to the side. "I'm fine. Tests is all." I said. We began to clean up before the bell rang.

////

(/) means change of scenery

"Did you watch that new movie that came out?" Sally asks. "Which one? The horror one or the super hero one?" Ashe asks. I tuned out their voices as I tried to think of a new solution. I've heard this conversation thirty times already. What can I do? Is there really any other solution? I've tried everything  and nothing works. . .is there no hope for her? "Hey, what's going on?" I got out of my thoughts as I heard Naomi say something new. I didn't do anything. What could've change? I went to get a clear look up front with the girls. I saw two boys that I knew well enough. Mikey and Draken. Two of my tries, I dated them to see what would change. Of course, nothing good came out of it. I didn't understand since their gang had to deal with my sisters' death.

A student, Hinata Tachibana, slapped Mikey across the face. I snicker a bit since he deserved it for what he done to me in one time line. I paused time and put my pointer finger and middle finger together. I motioned a circle so I can replay it.

- Takemichi POV -

I gasp as Hinata slapped Sano Manjiro across the face. Before I can do anything, it seemed like time stop. I felt a shiver go down my spine, but it didn't feel normal. I look at Hina to see her slap Mikey again and again. "Hahaha! I can watch this all day." I heard a girl laugh. I turn my head and look at her. She stops and looks at me. "That's new. . .you weren't supposed to move." She says as she walks closer to me. "H-Huh?!" I noticed that she's an upperclassmen. "Who the hell are you?" She asks with a death glare. "T-Takemichi Hanagaki. . ." I answer her in fear. If looks could kill I would be dead right now. "Takemichi? Where have I heard that name before?" She asks herself. "Definitely not back then. . .how many times have you seen him? I don't know, that's why I'm asking you." She began to talk to herself. She's crazy. But. . .I look around to see everything staying so still. How can she do this? I look at her to see her still talking to herself. Is she a timeleaper as well? A better one than me? "This could be it!" She shouts. I jump as she said that. "No, don't be a moron! Nothing ever works. No matter how many times I try." She says. She looks back at me for a moment. "Stay away from me." She says before she snaps her fingers. "Wait-" but I was cut off by Hina slapping Mikey again. I got distracted that I forgot to talk to that girl again.

- (Y/n) POV -

"I'm home!" I call out. 3. 2. 1. "BAH!" I didn't flinch as my sister tried to scare me. "Hi, (S/n)." I said. She lifts up her mask and pouts. "Why didn't you get scared? You always do when I try to scare you." She says. I did before I have to do this over again about 30 times. I pat her head and gave her a brief smile. "Sorry, squirt. Maybe next time." I said. "You look tired. Are you okay, Nii-chan?" She asks. "I'm fine. Me and the girls did a lot of practice today." I lie. "I hope one day I can see you all play!" She always says that and not because I keep coming back to fix her future. When she was six she would always say those words to me. My sister was diagnosed with polymorphous light eruption also know as PMLE. She's allergic to the sun and could barely set a foot outside during the day. Ever since she was born, she has been kept inside. Of course she goes outside during the night, but she says that it's not the same. Mom and Dad covered the windows to prevent any sunlight to get in the house. Now we just look like the creepiest house on the block.

"Did you learn anything new today?" I ask her. "Yup! Did you know that some cats can be allergic to people?" She asks me. I chuckle and shook my head. "No, I did not know that." I reply again. I look at her as she babbled on about the fact.

"N-Nii-chan?" I began to shake as I saw (S/n) on the ground. . .covered in blood. She smiles as blood dripped from her mouth. "At least. . .I got to. . .see the sun. . .with you. . ." I shook my head and repeated no over and over again. "(S/N)! (S/N)! COME BACK TO ME! PLEASE!" I wailed. I held her unmoving body. "I want to go back! I want to save you! Let me remind!" I shout at the sky.

"Nii-chan?" I snap out of my thoughts. "Hmm?" I hum. "You're crying. Why are you crying?" She asks in a worried voice. I wipe away my tears and let out a dry chuckle. "Dust just got in my eyes. I'm okay, I promise." I said to her. She hugs me and I hug her back. "Everything will be okay." She says. I smile bitterly at her words. "I hope so." I said.