2

- Takemichi POV-

Where can she be? We both go to the same school, so why is she so hard to find? I stand there for a moment as I tried to think about anything specific about her. "Aha! Drumsticks!" I said out loud. I got a few weird looks from the third years. I laugh nervously before making my way to the band room.

////

"Locked?!" I look at the pink sign and sweatdropped. 'Practice in the theater room.' "Oh. . ." I ran to the theater room and as I got there, there were a few people inside. Some in the theater club and some just watching on the sidelines. But what my eyes caught on was the group of girls on the stage. In the back, I saw the girl I was looking for. I got nervous as I got closer to the stage. "U-Uh, excuse me!" I said loudly so the main singer can stop. She stops and looks down at me. "What?" She asks. "C-Can I speak to her?" I ask as I point to their drummer. The three girls look back at their drummer. "Since when do you talk to kohais?" The girl holding a guitar asks. I jump as their drummer glares at me. "I don't." She gets up and sighs heavily. "Take five." She grumbles. The singer nods and the three girls left to do something else. She jumps down from the stage and drags me by my shirt. "You got a lot of nerve for messing with me when I told you not to." I began to regret my decision because I felt like she was going to kill me. No, this is the only person that can time leap! She can help me save Hina!

///

She tosses me against the wall. "What do you want, weirdo?" She asks. Name-calling even though I gave her my name yesterday. "I need to ask you something." She raises a brow. "Are you also a time leaper?" I ask. She stays silent for a moment before answering. "So what if I am?" She asks. I felt a bit of hope inside me. "I am too. Though very different from your time leaping. You're the first person that I've met that can time leap-" "Get to the point before I leave." She says. I apologize for rambling before telling her what I wanted. "I came back in time so I can save my girlfriend Hinata from getting killed in the future. You're the only person that can time leap like me. I need your-" I froze as she hits the wall with her fist and gets close to my face.

"I'm only going to say this once, so you better be listening." She says. "Give up on saving your girlfriend. No matter how you change the timeline there's always something that ends up bad." She said. She steps away from me. Give up? I grab her hand as she begins to walk away. "Give up?! There has to be a way to save her!" I raise my voice. She glares at me. "Let go of me, a**hole!" She pushes me off, but the bracelet around her wrist slips off. I saw that she had a tattoo that is number one. I started to apologize, but she stood there silent. "I've traveled 30 times and did every possible outcome. Nothing worked to get what I wanted. This is my last turn to rewind and I'm giving up. I can't do anything." She says. I saw how sad her expression got. 30 times? How many times will it take me to save Hina? "But wait, this must be a change for you- for both of us. We can help each other to get what we want." I grab her hand and place her bracelet in her hand. "Please, you have to help me. You're the only person that can reverse back in time like me." I beg. "..." she looks at me for a moment before clicking her tongue. "Fine." She says. I felt hope come back into my heart. She takes her bracelet back and begins to walk away. "Meet me at the entrance after school, weirdo." She said. "H-Hai!" I smile as I finally find someone to help me.

I turn around but froze as I saw my friends there standing behind the corner. "Meeting up with a third-year hottie? Takemichi you sly dog!" Yamagishi says. "How long were you guys there?!" I ask and hope that they didn't hear about the time-traveling parts. "Enough to know that you're meeting up with her after school. What's her name? Is she single?" Suzuki asks. I sigh in relief mentally. "It's not what you think!" I shake my head and hands. "Yeah, sure." Yamagishi and Suzuki wiggle their eyebrows. "Cut it out you two." Akkun sighs heavily. We began to walk back to class. Come to think of it. . .I still don't know her name.