21

F*ck! I'm late! I stop my bike in front of the church. I looked around to see where the boys were at. "Weren't Kisaki, Hanma, and Chifuyu supposed to stand out here?" I ask myself. I then got a gut feeling that something bad happened. "Kisaki." I hiss his name. I wanted to go look for him, but Takemichi could be in trouble. I kicked open the door and look at the scene in front of me. "Taiju! You and I still need to continue our fight! And I need a little revenge since you hit my sister!" I shout at him. Taiju looks at me and smiles widely. "I've been waiting for round two, Crimson Dragon!" He shouts back. I took off my jacket and cracked my knuckles. "Then what are you waiting for? Come at me, b*tch!" I began to run at him. He also ran towards me. I duck and came back up with a punch to his face. "WHAT KIND OF PIECE OF SH*T HITS THEIR LITTLE SISTER?! THE OLDEST SIBLING SHOULD ALWAYS BE THERE TO PROTECT AND CARE FOR THE YOUNGEST! NO MATTER HOW TROUBLESOME THEY CAN BE! YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO LOVE AND CHERISH THEM ALL THEIR LIVES! DO ANYTHING FOR THEM EVEN IF THAT MEANS BY GIVING YOUR OWN LIFE!" I upper-cut him and he stumbles back. "YOU'RE SUPPOSE TO USE YOUR STRENGTH TO PROTECT YOUR FAMILY OR THE PEOPLE YOU LOVE! TO BE THEIR NUMBER ONE! TO BE THEIR HERO!" I yell at him. His punches got harder and faster, but so did mine. In the back, I heard Mitsuya and Chifuyu come in. I panted as I separated from Taiju. "You're a tough b*tch. I'm getting tired. . .so it's time we finish this." He says with a wide smile. "Right? Inui?" I turn my head to see Inui behind me with a metal pole. 

- Inui POV -

"What's your name?" A girl that was around the same age as I asks. "Inui. . .Inui Seishu." I reply. "I'm (L/n) (Y/n)." She introduces herself. I notice she was cleaning her hands from the oil grease. "You seem young to work here," I told her. She shrugs her shoulders. "I like to be around Shin and the Black Dragons. Don't you think that they're so cool?" She asks me. I nod my head in agreement. "Yeah, they're super cool," I reply. "I'm going to be the leader of Black Dragon someday. Everyone will know who the Crimson Dragon is." She says with a smile. "You? A leader of a gang?" I ask. "Hey! Girls can fight back too, ya know!" she says as she crosses her arms. She then points her thumb to herself. "I'll be the strongest girl out there in Japan and beat up anyone who gets in my way!" She says with determination. "Though, I still need to find a vice-president." She mutters. She then looks back at me. "What about you? Will you follow me and be my vice-president, Inui?" she asks. 

I look at (Y/n) and hesitated for a moment. I saw the same determined sweet girl that greeted me back then. "I'm sorry, (Y/n)," I mumble. I hit her as hard as I could, and she fell. "(Y/N)!!" her friends called for her. 

- (Y/n) POV -

I struggled a bit to get back up, but I found my strength again. "What's up with everyone either getting stabbed or getting whacked on the head? Is everyone that much of a coward to come up from behind and strike a person?" I ask as I stood back up on my feet. I rub my head a bit and sigh. "Alright. . ." I popped my neck and gave them a grin. "Who wants to die first?" I ask. I grabbed the black hair one and threw him on Inui. "C'MON TAIJU! LET'S SETTLE THIS ONCE AND FOR ALL ON WHO SHOULD LEAD BLACK DRAGON!" I yell at him. He begins to laugh as he rushed towards me. I raised my fist and went to punch him. My fist collided against his face and his collided with mine. I spat out blood as I stumbled back. "Oi, don't mess up my perfectly good-looking face. It took a lot of work for my mother to make." I smirk. He went to attack me, but I ducked under again and wrapped my arms around his waist. "THIS IS FOR SHIN AND MY SISTER!" I yell as I gathered all my strength to throw him over my shoulder. His head hit the floor and I managed to knock him out. I panted and huffed out breaths. I felt tired and weak. I raise my fist as I tried to catch my breath. Are you seeing this Shin? "BLACK DRAGON IS MINE!!" I yell out. I tried to take a step, but I started to fall. Though I didn't hit the ground as I felt someone catch me. I look up to see Takemichi. "You're amazing, (Y/n)." he smiles. I smile and blush a bit. "You are too, crybaby," I said. 

We all looked up as the church doors opened. "Did ya win, (Y/n)?" Mikey asks. "Yeah." I hum. "Shinichiro and Baji knew you could. Shin said, "My gumdrop will never lose!" My eyes widen as Mikey said that nickname. No one besides the original Black Dragon members knew about that nickname. "Mikey. . .how?" I stop as I felt my body hurt more. "Ah, sh*t!" It almost made me and Takemichi fall over. "I'm going to be sore tomorrow!" I complain. The others laughed as we began to walk out. 

- Koko POV -

"So that's (L/n) (Y/n). One of Roppongi's top three delinquents." I mutter. "COME BACK HERE YOU, B*TCH! I'M NOT DONE WITH YOU!" I look at Taiju as he crawled on the ground. (Y/n) turns around and limps over to Taiju. "I think it's over. You see the difference between you and me is that. . ." She smiles down at him. "I'm still standing and you're on the ground crawling on the ground like a worm." She pops her back and releases a sigh. "Next time be a better older sibling. Someone willing to be the strongest to protect the people they love. . .even if they're already gone." Her words struck me a bit. I think I just found the next strongest person to follow. And her name is The Crimson Dragon! 

- (Y/n) POV -

"Still a monster at work." I chuckle at Draken. "Same to you too." He chuckles back. I turn my head as Inui and Koko were leaving. "Inui!" I call to him. He stops and looks up at me. "Don't feel bad for hitting me! I still hope we can go back to being friends! You being Vice-president is still open to you." I gave him a kind smile. He smiles a little before walking and waving off. "I'll think about it, (Y/n)," he responds. "Hey, (Y/n). I have a present from Shin." Mikey says. I felt him grab my hand and place something cold in it. I look down to see the silver chain that Shin always wore. I look at Mikey with tearful eyes. I hugged him and cried a bit on his shoulder. "Thank you," I said. He hums and pats my back. I put the chain on and went to grab the jacket that I left inside. I followed Draken and Mikey.

////

I watch as Takemichi and Tachibana got back together again. "Weak to woman. Weak at fighting. But when things get tough, he's got your back." Draken says. Stop. "Takemichi is. . .just like 'him'" Draken adds. Stop it please. . .my heart can't handle it. "(Y/n)-san!" I turn around to see Naoto. "Hey, wassup?" I ask. "Can you give this to (S/n)? It's a Christmas present for her." He says shyly. "Aww, how cute. I'm sure she'll love it." I ruffle his hair a bit. He blushes more before saying goodbye to me. I'm glad you won't be alone (S/n). You'll have someone who will love you and always be there for you. I said goodbye to everyone before making my way home. Though. . .my salty tears made my face feel cold. Why does it hurt?