25

I was young and a bit outgoing as a kid. Since delinquency ran in the family, I was creating all sorts of trouble. I liked to keep my hair short, since having it long got in my way of vision when I beat the sh*t of a kid that looked at me weird. I was born and raised in Roppongi. That's where I met my very first friends. 

"Hey, you!" I turn around with a pocky stick sticking out of my mouth. "Ha? What do you punks want?" I ask. "We heard that you're the toughest kid on this side of Roppongi." The young one said. "Yeah? You two looking for a fight?" I ask. The oldest one laughs and shook his head. "We want you to be our friend. You seem like a cool guy." He smiles. I raise a brow and shrug. "Sure, but if you guys backstab me then I'm coming for your heads," I told them. "Brutal. I like that." the young one says. "What's your guy's name?" I ask them. "We're the Haitani brothers. I'm the oldest; Haitani Ran." Ran introduces himself. "I'm the youngest; Haitani Rindo," Rindo says next. "Nice to meet you. I'm (L/n) (Y/n)." I introduce myself. "(Y/n)? Isn't that a girl's name?" Ran asks. "Yeah? I'm a girl, can't you tell?" I ask them. They both sweatdrop. "Girls can fight too you know," I said as I raised my chin. From that point on we became best friends and caused havoc in the delinquent world. We became Roppongi's top three delinquents. Later on, I met Izana and the rest. It wasn't until I got in trouble that I was sent to juvie. I was too dangerous for the other detention centers that they had to put me with the Haintani brothers and the others. 

"No kidding, they sent you here?" Rindo laughs. "Shut your pothole! Look at what they did to my hair!" I complain. "And they tie me up like I'm some sort of animal!" I added as I struggled to get out of the straightjacket. "It just shows how much of a danger you are compared to us," Izana says as he wraps his arms around me. "Don't take advantage just because my arms are tied down. I still have my legs to kick the sh*t out of you." I growl. "So abusive, even to your boyfriend." He fakes a whine. I kick him under his feet and set my foot on top of him. "In your dreams, buddy." I click my tongue. "You are the woman of my dreams." He smiles. I roll my eyes and got off of him. "Yeah, right. And you're the devil of my nightmares." I did have a slight crush on Izana, but my love for Shinichiro overpower my love for Izana. "Will you be there with us when we create the era of brutality?" Izana asks. I look up at the sky for a moment before looking back at him. "Do you even have to ask?" 

I heard the front door open as I continued to sit in the middle of the room. "Hello again, the woman of my dreams," Izana says as he gave me a soft smile. "Hello, the devil of my nightmares." I greet back. He walks towards me and held out his hand. "Will you be there with us when we create the era of brutality?" He asks. I grab his hand and got up. I look into his eyes and gave a small smile. "Do you even have to ask?" In a blink of an eye, he pulled me into a hug. "I missed you for so long." He says under his breath. We both then walked outside and I followed him to where the rest of Tenjiku were located. He's still that same broken boy that pretends to play king.

- Takemichi POV -

"Kokonoi's financial power, Kisaki's brain, Mikey's charisma, and finally (Y/n)'s raw strength. "He" can make a full use of those three and make the greatest criminal organization. The "S62 Generation" are now 18 years old, except (Y/n) being the youngest. Sh*t like Bosozoku are for kids." Mucho says. "Just yesterday, she joined Tenjiku. All we need now is Kokonoi." he adds. She joined?! No way! She wouldn't have easily joined just like that! She would've put up a fight at least! "You seem surprise. If you knew her long enough then you would've known that her and Izana have history together. The two would outmatch each other in an instant if they fought. That's why she went in easy." Izana and (Y/n)?

"I can't believe she fell  for someone like you." 

Izana is in love with (Y/n). . .but if they both had history with each other, why does she still fall in love with me? 

"You reminded her of the man that she named me after."

That's right. . .I reminded her of Mikey's older brother. The guy that she fallen for. 

-----

Inui took me to an abandoned building. He asked me to help lead Black Dragon and save Koko. I agreed and we sit back a bit. He then explained to me on how Shinichiro's shop used to look like. "(Y/n) was always here next to him. This is where I met her actually. Despite how mean and rough she can get with people, she can be a real softy when around Shinichiro." Inui smiles. "I thought it was weird for her to fall in love with a guy that was older than her, but I soon understood why. She loved for who he is as a person. No matter how strong he is or how smart he is. She loved him for his weak personality." Inui says. "I was a bit disappointed when she never took on being the leader after the seventh generation, because that's when it became sh*t. I thought I could revive Black Dragon on my own, but in reality. . .I needed her help. She knew how Black Dragon worked back then. That's why she's the rightful leader of Black Dragon." He says. "I entrust my life to her." He then looks at me. "(Y/n) didn't give up easily to join Tenjiku. She did it because she has a plan on how to stop Tenjiku." I look at him wide eyed.