16

"What?! They kicked out my favorite drummer?!" Chifuyu exclaims. I laugh and push his head a bit. "Yeah." I reply. "That's not cool. If they were really your friends then they would've helped you out like Takemichi." He frowns. I shrug and sigh. "Well, that's how people are. You think you can trust them until you can't." I said. I then felt Mikey hug me from behind. "Toman can be your new friends." He says. I look at him to see that soft dumb smile. I sigh again, but my lips curled up into a smile. "I'd like that." I hum. We began to walk together out of the cemetery. "Did you really fall in love with Shinichiro even though he was eleven years older than you?" Mikey asks. "S-Shut up! I did love him and that's that!" I felt like a blushing mess every time when I think about Shin. "He was the one who made me feel special about myself. Even though he was weak in fighting and with woman, he still inspired me." I said. "The reasons I fell in love with him." 

- Takemichi POV -

I was in Draken's room and saw pictures of Toman and Emma. I looked at the photo that had Baji and Draken smiling together. Draken then said that he wanted to kill Kazutora, but knew that it was wrong. "(Y/n) made it look easy on forgiving Kazutora, even after brutally beating him up. She even made it look easy on fighting Mikey. Either way, I thank both of you for stopping Mikey and Kazutora." Draken says. I was about to look away until I noticed a different photo in the back. It seemed older than the others and looked like it was falling off the wall. I picked it up and saw it was a guy in his late teens with black hair and on his right was a little girl with short (h/c). Both holding hands and smiling. "I almost forgot about this one." Draken said. "For some reason, Shinichiro wanted me to hold onto this photo. I didn't know who that girl was until now." He smiles a bit. My eyes widen as I realized on who she was. "(Y/n)." I said out loud. I flip the photo around and saw writing on the back. 

'If only you were a few years older then maybe you and I could've been together. Maybe you could've been the only girl that would've gone out with me. But sometimes we can't get what we want. I love you (Y/n). I hope you find that special guy and grow old with him. Have a good life with him and soon start a family. You're a lovable girl, and whoever breaks your heart is an idiot. I hope I'm still around to see you happy and if I'm not. . .I'll still be around you. I love you so much (Y/n). My little gumdrop.'

These two loved each other a lot, but age was the crack between them. "You should give that to (Y/n). I'm sure she'll be happy to still have something of Shin." Draken says. I nod and left his place. 

- (Y/n) POV -

"Do you like the dress I bought you?" I ask (S/n). She nod her head rapidly and twirled around a bit. "I love it so much! Thanks so much, sis!" She smiles. I smile and clam her down. "Careful, you can't get the sun on you." I told her. "I know. I know. But how could I not me excited when I finally see all the colors that sun lets me see?" She smiles. I sigh happily and followed wherever she wanted to go. "Can we go get something sweet?" She asks. "Whatever you want." I hum. She smiles and drags me to the nearest food dinner. "How about this one?" She asks. I agree, but I soon realized on who were around. I look down at Takemichi. "What the hell is going on here?" I ask. Everyone's eyes were on me. "(Y-Y/n)!" He shouts and gets on his feet. "Hi, Takemichi-Kun!" (S/n) waves at him. "Hey, (S/n)." Takemichi greets back. "What are you doing here?" Mikey asks. "Hello to you too, shorty. I wanted to spend time with my sister. I see that you're doing the same too." I respond. "Hello! I'm (L/n) (S/n)! (Y/n)'s little sister!" (S/n) introduces herself. I cross my arms and sigh. "For a girl that doesn't get much human contact can be an excited extrovert." I mutter. The others greet her in a friendly manner. "If you don't mind me asking, why do you have bandages around your face?" Emma asks. "I'm allergic to the sun. Nii-san wanted to make sure I'm protected and don't get hurt." (S/n) explains. "Uh-(S/n), this is Naoto. The person I told you about being your first friend." Takemichi says as he pushes a boy that was her age. I noticed that she froze up a bit. "H-Hi." she stutters. "H-Hello." he replies. "Why don't you two go look on what you want to eat. I'll pay." I suggested. They both nod and walked to the stand. I look at Takemichi and raised a brow. He rubs the back of his neck and chuckles. "Those two look so cute together!" Tachibana squeals. "They sure do!" Emma agrees. I look at the two and smile as they immediately clicked. It seems like love is in the air already and it isn't even Valentines day. 

I felt the cold breeze hit me and I slightly drop my smile. I look at Takemichi as he walked closer to me. "This was at Draken's place, but it came from someone you loved." I look down and saw it was a photo that I forgotten. I took it from his hand and look at it. "There's a message he left on the back." He informs me. I flip the photo over and read it. I felt myself tear up a bit. "F*ck. . ." I curse under my breath. Why do you have to make me feel even lonelier than I already am? I look back at Takemichi and hug him. "Thank you." I whisper. He hugs me back and I felt his warmth. "You're welcome." His warm breath tickled my ear. I blushed a bit. Tachibana then came into my view and I pulled away from Takemichi. He has a girlfriend. That's something I have to remember now. I turn to where (S/n) an Naoto were at and bought the food they wanted. 

////

"Do you think I can see Naoto again?" (S/n) asks. "Aww, is my little sister falling in love?" I tease. "S-Shut up! We just met but. . ." I raise a brow and look at her. "He really is cute." I chuckle at her response. "I'm sure you two will get along great. You're a wonderful person. He'll fall head over heels for you in no time." I encourage her. She smiles for a moment before dropping it. "What about you? You're a wonderful person too. Don't you deserve someone? I know you loved Shinichiro a lot, but don't you think it's time to move on and find someone else? Someone else like him?" She asks. I let out a sigh and pat her head. "Maybe one day, but finding a guy is not my main priority right now. I want to spend time with you and enjoy what I have." I told her. She puffs out her cheeks, but sighs. "You always think about others before yourself." she says. "Guilty as charged." I chuckle.

.....

"Sorry I'm late. Was dealing with something." I said as I entered the room. "What is it that you wanted to tell me?" I ask Mitsuya. He began to thank me about saving Draken and calming things down with Mikey and Kazutora. "The Crimson Dragon. . .it sounds like a name everybody should know." He held up a long black uniform jacket and on the back was a red dragon with a few red roses around it. "Well I be damned." I breath out. It looked amazing. "I think it would look cool if you wear it to the next meeting." Mitsuya smiles. "Hell yeah." I smile back.