24

I was packing up my things since I knew I wasn't coming back home for a while. "Sis." I look at (S/n) and smile sadly at her. "Please be safe. I know you can win." She says. She hugs me and I hug her back. "You make it sound like I'm going off to war." I chuckle. "I promise that I'll win for you," I add. I grab my bag and mask. I walked out of my home after saying bye to my parents. I then went to the abandoned home that I always go to. 

......

- Takemichi POV - 

We got surrounded by Tenjiku members. "OI!" We all looked to see a group of Black Dragon members. "YOU PIECES OF SH*TS HAVE SOME NERVE ON HITTING ON WHAT'S OURS!!" The same one yells. (Y/n). . .that's sounds so much like her. I look around but she isn't there. "Get out of here Toman! Our job is to protect you all from Tenjiku! Boss's order!" They shout as they ran to fight with Tenjiku. We did as told and ran as they took care of those Tenjiku members. I wonder where she is, but either way, it's good that she still has our backs.

- Mitsuya POV -

"Yo Mochi." I turn my head to see one of the Haitani brothers. "Why are you having all the fun to yourself?" In my state of shock, I didn't notice that the other brother was behind me. He hit me with a brick and I fell. I heard them fight a bit. "Shouldn't you two be getting (Y/n)?!" Mochi shouts. "You think we're that crazy to go after her alone? She's gotten stronger since the last time we saw her. Don't worry, we'll get someone else to deal with her." Ran said. (Y/n). . .Why would they go after her? How do they know her? "Do you think she will come back to Tenjiku?" Rindo asks. "That depends on her, but with these Toman guys holding her back. . .It will be harder to convince her." Ran replies. S-She's a part of Tenjiku?!

- NO POV -

Toman began to discuss Tenjiku's members. "(Y/n) is also an S62. She's also a founder of Tenjiku." Mitsuya said. Takemichi and the others were shocked by the news. "They're trying to bring her back," Mitsuya adds. "We have to help her!" Takemichi blurts out. "Leave the boss alone!" One of Black Dragon's members shouts. "This is her battle alone with Tenjiku's leader; Izana Kurokawa! The rest of Black Dragon is here to protect Toman from Tenjiku! Those were her orders!" They announce. "And we appreciate that you are looking out for us, but that doesn't mean Toman is weak as well!" Mikey shouts. Mikey then said that Toman will fight on Tenjiku.

~ I'm lazy ~

-Takemichi POV -

I went back to the future and found Shiba Taiju. We went to discuss Black Dragon and Izana Kurokawa. "(Y/n) was supposed to be Black Dragons 9th generation leader, but backed out when Shinichiro died. She then defeated me and became the 11th generation, as you know. She was also a founder of Tenjiku and an S62." I nod as I knew about this. "But does that mean she knew about Izana and Tenjiku before she joined sides with Toman?" I ask. "She did. She used to live in Roppongi before moving to Shibuya. That's where she met the Haitani brothers and became the top delinquent in Roppongi. From then she had connections to Tenjiku. However, when she moved, she disconnected from them. . .well just Izana." I then remembered the two brothers taking her away after the battle of the Bloody Halloween. "I was saddened when I heard that she died. She was so determined and had the strong will to fight back. It seemed like nothing could bring her down, but. . ." He looks at me with a slight glare. "You brought her down. She disguised her pain to everyone when she told them that she was okay. Holding all her pieces together so she wouldn't shatter. She lied to her son that she was okay. When you left her to raise her son on her own, that's when she started to break. That's how she fell when she didn't fight back." Taiju says. Why is it that I hurt (Y/n) so much in the future? Why am I the reason that she gets killed? "She told me this when she came to visit me: "I wish I never met Takemichi Hanagaki." Those were her last regrets." I felt my heart ache. I'm sorry (Y/n). . .I didn't mean to hurt you. What can I do to make you stay alive and be okay? 

Just then Koko and Inui came into the room. Not only them, but my son too. "Why are you intrigued by my mother? You didn't care about her enough to stay with her. You wanted that Tachibana chick." He says. "After mom and my aunt died, I knew that it was your fault that she died. That's why I sent your middle school buddy to kill your girlfriend." He gives a grin. "Consider it payback for ruining my mother's life." He says. My eyes widen as he confessed of killing Hina. Naoto took a step forward. "Kisaki was the one that killed your mother! He killed my wife as well! You're siding with wrong side!" Naoto shouts. "Shut it! I don't like to take in lies! My mother and aunt didn't deserve to die! And it was because of Takemichi Hanagaki that they died!" He glares at me. "She should have never protected you. Never become your friend, because you reminded her of the man she name me after." He says. Naoto and I began to leave as things were getting tensed. 

Though, things started to end horribly as we ran into Kisaki, Izana, and Kakucho. "I can't believe she ever fell in love with you." Izana says. "Takemichi. . ." I look at Naoto. I grabbed Naoto's hand and went back to the past.