9

I went back to the past, and Mikey told me that we were going to greet the new third division captain. We began to drive off. 

////

We stopped as we made it to the shrine. "Took ya long enough." I heard (Y/n)'s voice. She was leaning against the wall. "(Y/n)!" I began to cry. The last time I saw her was at her funeral. "Why the hell are you crying, crybaby?" She looks at me and eyes me up and down. She then pinches my ear and pulls me closer to her. "You came back." She whispers. I felt her hot breath against my ear as she said that. I felt heat rise to my face. Why am I blushing? Is it because I know that she'll soon have feelings for me, and I'll have them back for her. "Y-Yes," I reply. I froze as she pins me against the wall. Though, she was trying to punch the wall out of anger. I look at her and saw how she didn't change much in the future. I looked down and felt my cheek heat up again. Her cleavage was out, I wanted to look away, but my eyes didn't do as I said. She then got off of me. "Though, I should've expected it to turn out this way. It was wishful thinking that one event can change everything." She pulls her arm around my shoulder and neck. I choke a bit as she pulls me to her. "You're going to tell me everything later on." She tells me. I nod at her words. "Hurry up you two!" Draken calls for us. We followed the others up the stairs. 

----

- (Y/n) POV -

I look down at Takemichi as he was fidgeting a bit. What the hell is up with him? Before I could question him, he ran. "Takemichi!" I shout as he punched Kisaki. I ran up as the others began to surround him. I look at Takemichi as he tried to catch his breath and speak. Something happened. I look at Kisaki and glare at him. Takemichi knows something about him. Then Baji came into the conversation. I was too late to react as he hit Takemichi twice in the face. I ran in front of Takemichi and grab Baji's fist. "Hit him one more time, and see what happens." I threaten. "Get out of the way before I kill you, girly," he says. "Is that a way to speak to your senpai?" I glare at him. "That's enough, you two." Mitsuya cuts in. I let go of Baji's fist and back away. I crouch and look at Takemichi. "You do a lot of stupid things to get your face busted," I said for only him to hear. I then listen in as Baji made clear that he quit on being Toman's first division captain. I then remember something important. That's right. . .all because of that sh*tty tiger. I turn my head as I heard Kisaki talk to Takemichi. I pull Takemichi back and punched Kisaki across the face. I then grab his shirt. "Let me tell you something, newbie." I pull him closer. "He's my punching bag. You got something with him then you got something with me. If you lay a finger on him then I get to kill you. Understand?" I ask him. He glares at me. "Wrong answer." I kick him where the sun doesn't shine and do the same to his bodyguard. I grab them by the hair and got close to their face. "Be good obedient dogs and learn like the others. Cause you don't want to piss me off." I push them away and began to walk down the stairs. I look back at Takemichi and put my mask and goggles on. "Try not to die, Takemichi." I wave off and got on my bike. 

////

"Oi, what did I say about hurting Takemichi?" I ask Baji. "Aww, was he your boyfriend or something?" he asks with a smirk. I glare at him and he looks away. "I didn't know it was him. You can't blame me, (Y/n)." He clicks his tongue. "Yeah, whatever, dumba**," I said. I sat on his bed and cross my arms. "Are you really joining Valhalla for that stupid tiger?" I ask. "He's our friend. I want our friendship to go back like it use to be. Before Shin's death." He says. "You care about people's feelings too much," I said. "You do too." he throws a dirty shirt at me. "Disgusting! Geeze that stinks!" I throw it back at him. We began to tackle each other and fight. I pulled his hair. "B*tch!" he then pulls mine. "F*cker!" We both glare at each other. "You're the worst cousin ever!" we both shout. We then started to laugh. Baji Keisuke is my cousin, we didn't really know each other until he lived closer to where I lived. I did say I dated Toman's main captains and vice-captains, but never my cousin. "So what are you going to do? Besides joining Valhalla and having Mikey forgive Kazutora for what he did." I ask him. "You know it won't be all sunshine and rainbows," I add. He stays silent before telling me a lie. I knew he was going to get killed in the battle. That stupid tiger kills him and I wasn't there to reverse time to prevent it. It crushed me that I lost my only cousin in the family, but it hurt Mikey more when I last saw him. "I'll join Valhalla with you," I said. "You don't have-" I cut him off. "I don't want to hear it. I gotta look after my little cousin." I ruffle his hair. "Stop that! I'm not a child!" we began to fight again. "B*tch!/ F*cker!" We both shout.