4

I leaned against the wall and crossed my arms. I was getting annoyed since I already heard all this. Though, this might help Takemichi in his case to get involved with them. I watch as Peh knocked Takemichi down. I raised a brow as they accused Takemichi of putting one of their members out of commission. I pick up Takemichi by the back of his shirt. "Since when were you going to tell me that you got into a fight with Toman already?" I hissed at him. "F-Forgot?" I frown at him and let him go. Mistsuya came over and explained to Takemichi about what first started this war. I took no reaction to it since I already heard it. 

----

August 3rd. . .that's when Draken dies. Tachibana went home after we dropped her off. It was only me and Takemichi now. "(Y/n), on August third that's when-" "When Draken dies, I know." I said. "You know?" He asks. I rub the back of my head. "In most my tries, I dated most of the Toman members. Mainly the captains and the second in commands. I spent the rest of my teenage and adult life with them. Though, I got the same outcome." I said. I sigh heavily and looked down at my feet. "I tried saving Draken, but I still failed." "But I'm here now, so maybe there is a way to save him," he says. I look at him for a moment. "Maybe, but be expected that even if we do save him, more unwanted events will appear. We're messing with time and fate, some things will be hard to fix." I said. He nods his head.

.....

- Takemichi POV- 

What (Y/n) said the other night was right. We're messing with time and fate. Something that should never be tampered with, but here we are with the motivation to get what we want. Was is it that she wants anyway? I open the band room and saw (Y/n) and her friends practicing. They sounded cool, and are talented. I watch as (Y/n) was drumming behind them. Woah! She has more muscle than I do! She wore a muscle shirt and revealed her tone of muscle arms. The group finished, and one of the guitarists spotted me. "(Y/n), your boyfriend is here!" she says loudly. I blush and jump at the sound of that. (Y/n) smacks the girls' head a bit. "Shut up, Ashe." She grumbles. She grabs her shirts that were part of her uniform. "What's up?" she asks as we got out of the room. "We have to stop the fight between Moebius and Toman. That's how we're going to save Draken." I said. "You make it sound like it's easy," she responds. "I know it won't, but we have to convince Mikey." I got on her bike and held her waist. "Still not easy." we then sped off to where this meeting was going to take place. On the drive there, I looked at (Y/n).

"Naoto is there any chance if you can search up a person name (L/n) (Y/n). I forgot to tell you before since I didn't have her name, but she's also a time leaper. She's also trying to change her outcome in the present day." I inform him. "(L/n) (Y/n)? I know her." I look at him in shock. "Y-You do?! How?" I ask. She didn't seem that close to Hina. It was their first time meeting. "I use to date her sister, but after a few days after my sisters' death, she also died at the hands of Toman." She's trying to save her sister. "(Y/n) was there at the scene, but she was knocked out next to her sister's body. Doctors then said she was put into a coma and hadn't woken up since that day. Now I realize that she wasn't in a normal coma, she's in the past with you." He says. We both then went to the hospital she was put in. She lay there still on the hospital bed. Wilted flowers were on her nightstand. "It's been a while since I've visited her. Sadly, her parents died while she was out. They couldn't handle the loss of their youngest daughter. They got scared when doctors told them that they weren't sure if (Y/n) would ever wake up." I got closer to (Y/n) and saw her long (h/c) hair neatly combed to the side. "My sister would come here to comb her hair while she slept. She made sure that (Y/n) wasn't alone." Naoto says. I place my hand on her forehead. She looks a bit older, obviously, but she still looks like the same girl back then. Don't worry (Y/n). Together we can think of something and save Hina and your sister. 

"Oi, stop staring at me, weirdo." She says. I jump a bit and look away. "S-Sorry." She grunts and stops the bike. "We're here." She says. I got off and went inside to stop Mikey from fighting with Moebius.