28

"Your sister saved Emma so you could save me. Save me from being even more empty inside. Yet you're the one that's feeling empty inside. You lost Shinichiro, Baji, and almost (S/n). You carried the responsibility to make them proud." Mikey said as he held me up. "You don't have to carry all that weight on your shoulder. Just say it and we'll be there." Mikey smiles. I began to tear up again. "I need help." I cried. I cried on his shoulder. I peeked up behind him and saw Takemichi and Hinata holding hands with each other. I looked away and wiped away my tears. "Toman vs. Tenjiku is now over!" I announce. "Wait hold up" I cut Izana off by me just simply glaring into his soul. He went down on his knees and bowed his head. "Yes, ma'am." he spits out. The other Tenjiku members did the same and soon Toman followed. "Wait, why are you guys bowing?" I ask them. Mikey lifts his head and smiles. "Because you defeated all of us. You're Japan's top delinquent now." He says. "You did it, (Y/n). You made your dream come to a reality." Chifuyu smiles. "I couldn't have done it without you guys. Especially Takemichi. I wouldn't have come back if he didn't meet me." I said. Takemichi then began to cry. I walk over to him and ruffled his already messed up hair. "Why are you crying, crybaby?" I ask. He shook his head and cleaned up his tears. "Nothing. It's nothing." He said. I nod and look down at the bloody mess I made. "Oh geez. . .am I a monster?" I ask. 

I dealt with Kisaki's body while everyone went on their own. Hanma went to who knows where, probably ran away after Kisaki died. After that, I scolded Izana and forced Mikey and him to get along. Koko and Inui became best buddies again. . .maybe a little more. Emma and Draken shared a hug as they were glad that everything turned out alright. Of course. . .Takemichi and Tachibana were still holding hands and stuck together. "(Y/n). . .she's in this room." Mikey tells me. I felt my feet take me, but unfortunately, I failed to hear Mikey's warning. "(S/n)!" I walked into the room to see her awake. A few bandages around her head, but otherwise she looked fine. "Thank god you're alright." I gave her a hug. "I did it. I kept my promise to you to be Japan's top delinquent." I hum. "U-Umm, excuse me. . .but who are you?" She asks. I separate from the hug and look at her. "Stop playing around. It's me, (Y/n). I'm you're big sister." I told her. She tilts her head in confusion. "Big sister? I only live with my mom and dad. I don't have an older sister." she says. "Stop joking around, (S/n). You're making me worry here." I told her. "P-Please let go of me. You're starting to hurt me." She says with fear in her voice. I let go of her and back away. "Honey. . ." I look at the door to see my parents. "T-This has to be a joke, right? Please tell me this is some sort of revenge prank." I told them as I started to tremble. My father took me outside as my mother stayed with my sister. 

"Dad! What's going on!? Why is (S/n) acting like she doesn't know me!?" I ask. He stood their silent for a moment. "That's because she can't. She has dissociative amnesia. It is a condition in which a person cannot remember important information about their life. Meaning you were kicked out of her life." He informed me. "B-But she can recover from this right?!" I was so desperate for a way for my sister to remember me again. "Yes she can, but in some cases. . .she loses those memories permanently. And that's our case." He began to cry. No. . this can't be real. This is just a nightmare. I shook my head and put my hands on my face. "N-No. . .please. Tell me there's another way. Please. . ." I begged. All those memories I made with her. Since the day she was born. 

"Hi! I'm your big sister; (L/n) (Y/n). I'll always be there to protect you. I'll kick anyone's butt to whoever dares to hurt you." 

My vision began to blur as I cried and screamed. There was no hope for me to be remembered by her. The one person I fought for my entire life was already gone. Not because of death, but because of memory loss. 

----

"(Y/n)?" I didn't bother to look up on who it was. Nor did I bother to reply. "I'm sorry that this happened. It's my fault for not protecting Emma at the time. Maybe I could've prevented both of them from getting hurt. If I wasn't so careless about everything. . .then (S/n) could still remember you. I'm selfish. I'm stupid. I'm not a hero. I'm a crybaby." He fell on his knees in front of me. "I'm so sorry! I couldn't be a hero to you! I failed you! I failed at helping you! I made it all about me! About saving Hina! Maybe it was better if we didn't meet at all!" He cried. I parted my lips open to speak. "Don't say that. . ." I spoke. He looks up at me. "That makes me feel sad. I would've went down the same road if it wasn't for you. Things wouldn't have gotten this far if it wasn't for you. Though, this isn't how I imagined how things would be." I said. I look up at the night sky. No stars scattered the dark sky. It was just empty darkness. "Maybe things are better off this way. Better for me to get out of (S/n) life. I dragged her into this and caused pain to her. Maybe this is a sign that she'll be alright in the future. Even if I'm not around. . .to watch her grow up." I brought Takemichi closer and place his head on my lap as he cried for me. I hummed a soft tune as we both sat outside in the dark.