18

Chifuyu is dead! (Y/n) is also dead in this timeline too! How could this have happened?! I thought everything was going to be alright! But I still managed to screw everything up! Including the fact that I have a son and he hates me for leaving (Y/n)! Is he still alive?! Is he going to end up evil and turn like Kisaki?! I don't want that! I'm so sorry (Y/n)! I'm so sorry that things ended up like this! I look at Kisaki as he put the gun in front of my face. I'm sorry that I won't be able to come back and warn you about this future. "You should've stuck with (Y/n), but even she couldn't protect you. This reminds me of when I killed her." Kisaki says. "Her sister was extra baggage. It was her fault that she got in the way on that night." He added. I glare at him as he was the one that caused (Y/n) so much pain. Before he could shoot me, the lights went out. 

----

I woke up and saw it was Kazutora who saved me. He began to tell me that Chifuyu was fighting alone all this time. Draken ended in death row, Mikey went missing, and (Y/n). . ."I met your son when I got released. He was a nice kid. He was smart, strong, kind, and caring. He loved his mother more than anyone in the world. I would sometimes laugh when she will tell him to love his wife or husband more than he loved her." He smiles a bit. "But where did that kid go now? After (Y/n) died, he blamed you for her death. Kisaki got a hold of him now and is now making that sweet innocent kid into a killer." Kazutora says. "But why me? Didn't (Y/n) tell him not to trust Kisaki?" I ask. "To be honest, I would blame you too if I was in his shoes. Did you forget what you did to her?" He asks. I didn't know how to respond. "You got her pregnant when she was in her last year in high school. Though, you went back to that Tachibana chick that didn't take you back. (Y/n) had to raise her son all alone without you. She left Toman because of you. She had to figure out another way to be at the top because she couldn't rely on you anymore. And when she died, who do you think took the blame when no one was there to save her?" He asks. "Me," I said as I looked away ashamed. Everything is my fault. Chifuyu and (Y/n) died because of me. . .because they couldn't rely on me anymore.  

////

On the car ride, I ask Kazutora how Toman became evil. He began to tell me that Mikey changed and it was because of that change that Toman changed as well. We needed to take away Kisaki's violence and the money from Black Dragon. He began to tell me about the connections that he had with Black Dragon. "Though, I soon found out that (Y/n) also had connections with Black Dragon. The reason why she got so rich and on top was because she took over Black Dragon twelve years ago. She became the leader of Black Dragon for Mikey's older brothers' sake. To turn it back to how it used to be when he was the leader. Her son took over two years ago right after her death. Him being the only blood of hers. He was only fifteen when he started and unfortunately Kisaki got to him before Chifuyu could. They turned back evil like back then." He began to tell me more information until he stopped the car. I got out to see who wanted to see me in the alleyway. I smile as it was Naoto. Though, it was quickly erased when he put cuffs on me and told me that I was arrested. 

~ Imma skip some parts and let Takemichi got back to the past~

- (Y/n) POV -

He's back. "Hey, sis! How's that song you're writing coming along?" (S/n) asks. "Almost done with it." I smile. I then thought back on what Tachibana said to me last time when we saw each other. "Hey, do you want to go out?" I ask my sister. 

- Takemichi POV- 

Already back in the past, and I'm stuck in the corner with some guys that want to kill me. I then heard a familiar motorcycle exhaust. "Mikey?" I turn my head to where the noise came from. But I was quickly wrong when I saw a familiar black jacket. The bike stops in front of me and Hina. "Yahoo! Hey, Takemichi and Hinata!" (S/n) waves at us. She wore a long pastel purple dress that fitted well with her black boots. She held her dark purple umbrella in her hands like the last time I saw her outside. Though she didn't wear bandages on her face, instead she wore a pink bunny gasmask. "Always getting into trouble, Takemichi? Are you even strong enough to protect Tachibana from this situation?" (Y/n) asks. She always has something mean to say to me. 

She gets off her bike and faces the huge gang in front of us. "So you must be Black Dragon. Funny, I don't remember it having a bunch of a**holes in it." She says. This triggered the gang as they began to shout and throw profanities at her. "Who are you suppose to be?" Koko asks her. "The name is (L/n) (Y/n), but I was given a different name from the founder of Black Dragon." She smirks. "I am the Crimson Dragon! And I will be the new leader of Black Dragon!" She shouts in determination. They stood quiet before laughing at her. "You must be joking!" "Go back to where you came from girly!" "This gang stuff isn't for girls!" "You're weak!" they laugh. Oh. . .I think you guys are going to regret saying that. One person got close to her face. I began to feel nervous for the guy as he didn't know what he was getting into. "Go back home with bunny over there before we kill you two." he says. He's done for. "Lay a hand on my sister and I'll murder you." I can feel the death come from her voice. She quickly raised her fist and upper-cutted the guy. My eyes widen as he was sent flying into the crowd. (S/n) claps for (Y/n) as the Black Dragon members stood there in shock. "You just messed with Japan's future number one delinquent! She'll be the leader of all delinquents before you can even blink an eye!" (S/n) laughs. I watch in amazement as (Y/n) stood tall and mighty. (Y/n). . .you're so cool.