7

I stopped my bike in front of Toman members, who were getting up and getting ready to leave. "Draken is on his way to the hospital," I inform them.  Mikey was already on his way as he sped off in front of me. I followed behind, and so did the rest of Toman. It then felt like deja vu. C'mon. . .let him live. Let something change. I prayed in my head. We got to the hospital, and Mikey was able to calm everyone down. I look at Takemichi, and he gave me the same look. The look of hope. 

The doctors came out and told us that they were able to save Draken's life. I smile, as we were able to save his life. I began to walk behind the guys to give the good news to the others. I look up at the sky and sigh. I'm so tired. "Hey!" I turn my head to see Chifuyu waving at me. I wave back and walk over to him. "Let's take that photo you wanted," I said. He smiles in joy and took out his phone. I posed with him and took the picture. He thanked me and went to show off to his friend. Baji being the one. I then felt my phone buzz. I took it out and answered it. "Hello?" "Hello?! It's already midnight, and you haven't come home yet!" (S/n) shouts. "Woah there, I didn't know you became a worried mother?" I joke. I lean against the building, and I heard her grumble on the other end. "Sorry, I had to deal with something with a friend." I apologize. "Is it gang-related?" she asks. When I got stabbed, she was the most worried for my well-being. "Don't worry, I'm okay. I promise to be careful with these kinds of things. You know how strong your big sis is." I said. She stays quiet for a moment before saying a small okay. "Just promise me you won't do anything crazy." She says. "You know I'm not good at keeping promises," I reply. "Promise me!" she shouts. I laugh at her reaction. "Alright, alright. . .I promise." I said. "Good. Now come home before I wake you up by playing your drums." She threatens. "Yes ma'am." I playfully saluted even though she couldn't see. Before she could hang up, I spoke up. "Hey, I love you, little moon," I said. "Love you too, big sun." she hums before ending the call. I promise that I will save you this time. 

.....

- Takemichi POV -

I was heading up to the roof where Mikey was, but I bumped into (Y/n) first. She looks at me weirdly as she looked me up and down. "Who the hell let you out like that?" She asks. "Why is everyone hating on how I dress?!" I whine. "Maybe it's because you have no sense of fashion?" She puts more salt on the wound. I slump my shoulders at her remark. She walks up to me and flicks my head. "Ow!" She hits hard. I rub where she flicked me. "Meet me after you're done doing with whatever," she says as she walks off. "O-Okay." She walks into Draken's room to give him the flowers she had in her hands. 

----

"So why did you bring me here?" I ask as we entered the mall. "You're going to go back, aren't you? To see if things changed?" She asks. I nod at her question. "If things do change, why not get your girlfriend something so she can always have? It can leave something special that you two have." She says. I look at her for a moment, before smiling. "That's a good idea! But-what should I get her?" I ask. "What describes her? What does she mean to you?" She helps me out. We began to look around to see what I can get Hina. I then stopped as I spotted a four-leaf clover necklace. I look at (Y/n) as she gave me a small smile. "You finally got some taste." she teases. 

We began to walk out, but I stopped at a mystery vending machine. It had different plushy keychains displayed. I look at (Y/n) as she didn't notice I stopped moving. I should leave her with something too, in case we get separated in the present. I put a coin in the machine and pressed a button. "What are you doing?" She asks as she came back for me. "I wanted to give you something. You helped me a lot to get to where we are now." I said as I grab the small box. I handed it to her and she looks at it. "Thank you. . ." She says. She puts the small box in her bag. "C'mon, you still have a present to give." She turned away. I smile and follow behind her. 

- NO POV -

(Y/n) fell on her bed in her darkroom. She looks down at her bag for a moment before rummaging through to find the small box. She opened it up and pinched her fingers on the small chain. She looks at the small plush keychain and smiles. You're not that bad, Takemichi

"How cute

"How cute." she breathes out.