27

"Oi, oi, oi, you guys better not start the party without me," I said as I walked on the grounds. All eyes were on me. Ran whistled as he checked me out. "Doesn't this bring us to old days?" Madarame laughs. "The days when you were strong?" I ask as I moved my hair to the side. Mochi laughs at my comment. I poke the right side of my head. I shaved the right side as I had back then. "I almost forgot about this tattoo," I said as I ignored Madarame's complaints. It was just a skull surrounded by dead roses. "Still looks cool as ever." Rindo smiles. 

Takemichi and a small amount of Toman arrived. I didn't see Mikey or Draken. Don't tell me that you already screwed up, Takemichi. I watched as Madarame was already knocked down by Peh. "Pathetic," I mumble to Koko. He chuckles a bit. The fight began, but I stood in the back since I didn't want to fight with anyone. The feeling from yesterday was still stuck in me. What is it? Why do I feel dead inside? "What's wrong?" I turn my head to see Sanzu. It took me a while to figure out who he was. I've only ever met him once when we were kids. "Nothing. I'm just ready for this to be over so I can see my sister again. She's been worried about me a lot lately." I said before sighing. "But I know she's safe at home and will be crying the next day when I come back home." I smile. He hums and went back with Mucho. 

- Izana POV -

"I heard that (Y/n) was in juvie once. What did she do?" Hanma asks. "An older delinquent almost took her mother and sister hostage when he tried to rob a store. She continuously beat him. Breaking his arms, legs, ribs, and face. They tried taking him to the hospital, but he was already dead. She was claimed to be a danger to other juvenile detention centers and was put into the same one as the rest of the founders were at. They put her in a straightjacket because she was that insane to be let go. Every delinquent in Roppongi knew from then on knew not to mess with her family. Especially her younger sister. She loves (S/n) more than anything and is willing to kill anyone who dares to harm her." I told them. I turned my head as the two grew silent. "What's wrong? You both seem paler than usual?" I ask them. "Nothing. Just didn't think (Y/n) would get her hands dirty like that." Hanma says. "(Y/n) may seem calm on the outside, but piss her off enough and you'll see the monster deep within. She's no saint." I look at where she was as she sat there watching as the fight went down. I knew she wouldn't fight. Friends and family. . .those are the only things that hold her back from being corrupted.  

When I saw the silver chain around her neck. . . Shinichiro is still alive in her heart. He gives her the willpower to continue fighting. You still love him even though he's gone. . .don't you (Y/n)?

- (Y/n) POV -

I jump up on my feet as Kisaki pointed a gun at Takemichi. "Takemichi!" I call out to him. Kisaki then shot at Takemichi's foot. I got closer and my world stopped on what Takemichi said next. "You hurt (Y/n)'s little sister. You almost killed her." He said. Huh. . .so that's what I felt earlier. . .(S/n). . .please be alive. "You did what?" I ask as I snap my neck to the side. So I can apologize for what I'm about to do. Kisaki looked at me and I saw the look of fear in his eyes. "Don't you know the rumors that spread through Roppongi?" I ask him. He dropped the gun and began to back away from me. "The only time I got my hands dirty was when someone tried to hurt my mother and sister. I killed him after I made him suffer a long painful death." I felt the darkness take over me. "You pissed me off for too long." I grabbed a hold of his arm and slammed him down to the ground. I began to beat him to death. Breaking every bone in his body. I didn't stop until he was barely breathing. I stood up and grabbed the gun from the ground. "DON'T EVER TOUCH MY SISTER! NOT MY FAMILY! NOT MY FRIENDS! I'LL SEND YOU TO HELL WHERE YOU F*CKING BELONG! YOU SON OF A B*TCH!" I shot him multiple times until I saw how dead he was. I saw I was covered in blood. . .again. I glare up at everyone around me. "LET THIS BE A LESSON TO YOU ALL! IF YOU EVER! I MEAN EVER HURT OR HARM THE PEOPLE I LOVE THEN YOU BETTER PRAY TO GOD THAT I DON'T FIND OUT! BECAUSE I'LL MURDER YOU WITHOUT ANY HESITATION!" I yelled at them. I fell on my knees. "I'M TIRED OF THIS BULLSH*T! TIRED OF HAVING THE PEOPLE I LOVE GO AWAY! EVERY TIME! AGAIN AND AGAIN IN MY HEAD! THEY'RE ALL DEAD! THEY'RE ALL GONE! I TELL MYSELF THAT I'LL BE OKAY! THAT I'LL BE ALRIGHT ON MY OWN! BUT I CAN'T! I CAN'T DO THIS ALONE! I DON'T LIKE BEING ALONE! THAT'S WHY I HATE ANYONE WHO HURTS THE THINGS THAT KEEP ME COMPANY! THAT MAKES ME FEEL ALIVE!" I yell. I began to cry and wail as I began to shatter all over again. Like I did when Shin died. When Baji died. Thirty times. . .thirty times of losing the people I love. You can get sick of it real quick. Sick of the world that wants to take everything away from you. 

I then felt someone hug me. "You're the one that should be saved. You need to be saved from being lonely." I froze as he hugged me. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Mikey?"