20

"If I had to name you, I'd say 'My Hero.'" I sang softly as I looked out the window. I pictured Takemichi's smiling face. I click my tongue and shook my head. "What's wrong with me? I'm a terrible person." I mumble to myself. I look at my phone as it began to ring. Speaking of the devil. "Wassup?" I answer. "I told Chifuyu about everything." He said. I sat up from my chair. "Say what now?" I ask.

////

"So now Chifuyu knows about us changing time?" I ask. Takemichi nods. "And you're cool with it? Just like that?" I ask Chifuyu. He nods as well. "Okay, so what the f*ck are we going to do now?" I ask. "We're going to stop Hakkai from killing Taiju," Takemichi says. The two began to tell me what has happened the past few days since I was doing my own research on Black Dragon. Along with another gang. "I can't believe that we're working with Kisaki." I sigh as I stood up. "It's the only way to getting closer to stop Hakkai," Takemichi says. "I guess. Well, I gotta go, I have to find a Christmas present for (S/n). Since I'm not going to be there for her on Christmas. I'll see you guys on Christmas Eve." I told them. They nod and waved bye at me. 

As I was driving, I got a call from Ran. "Hey, Ranabella."I tease. "Still with that nickname?" He sighs. "It's fun to make fun of you." I chuckle. "What are you doing right now?" He asks. "Going to find a present for (S/n) for Christmas. I'm not going to be able to spend time with her on that day." I answer. "How come?" I stop the engine of my bike and parked it. "I have to do something with a certain gang. Black Dragon to be exact." I sigh. "Black Dragon? That's a tough gang to deal with." He says. "Yeah, but nothing I can't handle. I would've beaten their leader if it wasn't for him hitting my sister." I frown a bit. "Oh hell naw, they touched bunny? Everyone should know better than to mess with your sister." "I know right." we began to talk more and Rindo chimed in from time to time.  I soon found a present for (S/n) and I got ready to walk out. "You know I've been meaning to ask you something." Ran said. "Shoot," I reply. "I don't mean to be flirty, but you are a beautiful girl. You got a lot of talent and got a body that makes me-" "Ran." I warn him to watch his words. "Makes me want to hug you." I laugh at his cover-up. "But anyway, I just don't get how you're still single. Like I don't see how anyone can be so blind when looking at you." He says. "That's very sweet of you to say, but you know who my ideal guys are. I just don't see anymore like him." I said. "I mean you could get out of your comfort zone and-" "Close your legs back up." "Yes, ma'am." 

We both laugh a bit before he spoke up again. "What about that wimpy guy that you were with on the Bloody Halloween? Doesn't he remind you of him?" Ran asks. I stay silent for a moment. "No. . .he has a girlfriend already. Besides. . .they look happy with each other. I'm not going to ruin their relationship for my selfish reason. I'll be fine on my own." I told him. I remember what Takemichi said about my future son. That he respected me and loved me. That he was a nice caring boy before I died. As long as I'm able to take out Kisaki and anything that stands in my way from preventing (S/n)'s death. . .then I'm going to do fine on my own. Even if I lose my virginity to a jerk that leaves me for another girl. I'm going to be alright. "I'm going to be alright. As long as I have you, the rest of my friends, and my family. . .I won't feel alone." I told him. I heard him sigh on the other end. "If you say so. I'll always be here for you even if you need a certain help-" "Ran." I warn. "Kidding. Kidding. But I'm serious. Rindo and I will always be there for you. We're Roppongi's top three delinquents." I smile at his words. "Yeah. I'll see you later, Ran." I told him. "See you later, (Y/n). Merry Christmas to you and your family." He says. "Merry Christmas to you too." I ended the call and walked inside my home.

I really don't show much of (Y/n)'s rewind 'powers' as much in the story. *Sighs*