29

~ 1 month later ~

- NO POV -

"Oi, didn't we say not to get paint on the ground?!" Emma shouts at her two brothers. "Mikey started it!" Izana points his finger at Mikey. "Did not!" Mikey shouts back. "I swear you two are annoying," Draken complains. Kakucho agrees on the side. "I see you agreeing, Kakucho!" Izana shouts. "Shut it! (Y/n) is about to come on!" Ran shouts at the group. Everyone gathers around the TV and sat down in front. The recording studio finished playing (Y/n)'s song and brought up live footage of (Y/n) and the host. "What a beautiful song. I gotta say that's some talent you got there for your first song. Tell me, what inspired you to write it?" the host asks. "Original for some love songs, I got inspired by a guy I like." (Y/n) responds. "Oh?~ Tell me more." the host laughs. (Y/n) chuckles and rubs her head a bit. "Well for starters, he's a bit older than me. I met him when I was seven and he was at the end of his high school year." (Y/n) starts. She began to tell the host how she felt as time went on between her and Shin. "He was my weak king. My hero. Of course, it crushed me when he died so suddenly. I thought he was the only guy in the world that was like him. I felt so lost without him. The thought of never finding someone like him. . .it scared me. Because it felt like the emptiness in my heart was never going to be filled." (Y/n) said. "But didn't you find someone that was like him? In order to write this song?" The host asks. "Yes, I did. We became friends after a while when I met him. Though soon after that while, I started to develop feeling for him. He reminded of me of my hero that I lost three years ago. I just felt the emptiness fill back up when I thought more about him." She said. "Did you ask him out?" The host asks. "No. Unfortunately, he already has someone to call his own. And she's very lucky to have him. It would be selfish of me to break them apart and I'm not that kind of person. I have enough friends to keep me company. To help fill that hole inside my heart." (Y/n) smiled. "I remember this past new years when I was with my friends. . .with my sister that we all went to get an Ema. I struggled to figure out what to wish for. He saw me struggling and asked me what I really wanted to wish for." She said. "Did it not come true?" The host asks. "Oh no, it did. I wished for him and his girlfriend to always be together. To have a bright future together. Isn't that what we want for the person we love? Even when we're not around them, you would still want them to be happy. Even if we want to rewind time just to go back to the day we first met them. To see hear the first words they spoke to you. To see their bright smile they showed to you. To rewind to the moments you cherished most with them." (Y/n) finishes. "Look at me, I'm in tears. You spoke amazing words, (L/n)-chan. I hope we continue to hear the wonderful songs you will create in the future. And we hope you find your hero again." The hosts says as it was the end of the show. 

"(Y/N)!!" The group cried out. Some holding each other to comfort one another and some trying to hide their tears. "Ken-chin, hold me!" Mikey cries. "M-Mikey!" Draken fusses as Mikey was dirtying his shirt even more. They were all a crying mess in the end. 

~ 12 years later ~

In the twelve years that have passed, everyone started to live normal happy lives. Pah got married. (Forgot who he married). Draken and Emma got married. Takemichi and Hinata got married. And soon (S/n) and Naoto got married. (Y/n) attended to all the weddings. . .the last one she watched from afar. (Y/n) continued to write songs for her and other inspiring singers. Everyone was getting along and stayed together. No bad endings. No tragic happenings. Though one person worried for (Y/n). 

"(Y/n). . ."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Where's my little gumdrop?" a mother giggles as she looks around her backyard. A child's giggle was heard behind a tree. The mother smiles as she made her way to the tree. "I wonder where he is? Is he. . .behind this tree?!" She laughs as she found her son. "Mommy, you found me!" the boy giggles. The mother picks up her child and plants kisses on his face. "I will always find my little gumdrop." She smiles. The two then heard the backdoor open. "Honey? Gumdrop?" The father called out. "Daddy's home!" the young boy cheers. The mother put her son down as she watched him run to her husband. "Hey! There's my boy! How was your day today?" The father asks. "Good! Mommy and I finished playing hide-and-go seek! She found me super quick!" his son exclaims. "You're mother was always good at finding stuff that she likes." The husband smiles. Which earned him a smack on the back of the head. "S-Sorry, honey." the husband apologizes. "Shin, go inside and take a shower. When you're done we can watch a movie together." the wife says. "Yay! Movie night!" the young boy named Shinichiro smiles as he ran to quickly take a bath. The wife went to pick up her son's toys, but was interrupted as her husband picked her up in a bridle position. "Doesn't this remind you of the time when we got married and we were coming back home to. . .have some real fun?" The husband flirts a bit. "Mmm, it does." the wife smiles. She giggles as her husband carried her to the couch and drops her down safely. Her husband came closer to her face and finally placed his lips on hers. The wife separated from the kiss for a moment making her husband look down at her with curiosity. "What's wrong?" he asks her. "Nothing. . .I'm just. . ."She smiles up at him sweetly. "I'm just so happy that I have you. You never stopped flirting with me ever since we met in that timeline. Even in this one you never stopped. You stayed with me no matter how broken I was. You knew how it felt to feel my pain. Thank you. . .Mikey." Mikey smiles as he kisses her forehead. "I will never stop loving you. I'll help you build yourself back up as you would do the same for me. As long as we have each other, then the other won't step into darkness. I love you, (Y/n)." He kisses her cheek. "I love you too." She kisses him lovingly. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

The End.

Was it good? I don't think I ended it well, but that's the end of this book. I was going to add a chapter on how Shinichiro and (Y/n) met, but then I got lazy. If you really want it then just comment. Have a good. . .whatever day it is.