12

Everything that (Y/n) told me was true. "What happened to (Y/n)?" I ask. "(Y/n). . .she left Valhalla and created her gang. She may have seemed perfectly fine on the outside for others, but she also fell into darkness. (Y/n) and Mikey became enemies and wanted to kill each other. Fight after fight until one was left. She lost and fell under Mikey's control. When she last visited me, I thought she was free and happy. Forgetting about killing Mikey and Kisaki. But when you told me that she died, I realized that Kisaki or Mikey sent someone to kill her. If only they didn't fall into darkness. Things could've been different." Draken says.

-----

I came back into the past, and I saw (Y/n). "Oh, you're back?" She asks as she looks at me. "I had a feeling that you came back," she says. She digs in her bag to look for something. "I don't normally do this kind of thing, but I wanted to give something back for that little gift you gave me." She held out a small box. It was the same color box from that mystery keychain. I took it from her and thank her. I open it up and picked up the chain. 

"I hope you like it," she says as she looks away

"I hope you like it," she says as she looks away. She's blushing. "I do like it. Thank you." I told her. I immediately put it on my school bag. "I don't care if I get beat up or made fun of because of this. You showed off yours, and I will do the same to mine." I said. She gives me a small smile before turning around. "Tachibana is a very lucky girl to have you, Takemichi. I hope you don't change." She waves bye and went to go join her friends. (Y/n). . .

.....

- (Y/n) POV -

"Well, well, well, if it isn't little (Y/n)." I roll my eyes and look at the two brothers. "I wouldn't say little anymore. I'm taller than you now, Rindo." I smirk. He chuckles and stuck out his hand. I grab it and we pulled each other in for a hug. I did the same for Ran. "It's been a while since we've seen each other. How's you're sister doing?" Ran asks. "She's fine. Still trying to find ways to help her make friends, but all this gang sh*t is keeping me busy." I said. "I'm surprised you got involved with this," Rindo says. I shrug. "Me too." I heard as the fight was about to begin. "Wish me luck." I wave and went to my side of the field. 

I ran into the storm of the fight. "Apologies!" I shout. "No hard feelings!" I shout as I punch another Toman member. "I'll send a get-well card!" I said. I then got surrounded by Toman members. "Get the traitor!" one shouts. "C'mon guys, we know each other. You're making it harder than it has to be." Though they didn't listen. "Sorry fellas." I duck and round-house one of the guys. I pick up my fist and punch them in the face. I grab one of their arms and swung them around. I threw them on a few of their members. "AAHHH!" I look behind me to see three more coming. I charge at them and climb on top of one of their shoulders I swung my legs around to kick the two off and I finally flip the third one on the ground. "Whoo! Go (Y/n)!" Ran cheers. Rindo did as well. "Those idiots," I mutter. "Come at me you little b*tches, Imma make sure you wish you didn't!" I shout. I took off the Valhalla jacket to reveal my own gang jacket. "There's going to be a new Tokyo leader in town!" I smirk. 

"Why don't you become number one? I know I don't like you joining gangs, but if you are going to be in one then at least be the leader. You're stronger than most guys in all of Tokyo's gangs. When I do get friends or have a family, I want to tell them that my crazy cool sister was Tokyo's top gang leader. That no one can defeat." (S/n) smiles.

"This is for you, (S/n). Maybe this way. . .I can save you." I mutter under my breath. I charge into the fight again and fought both Toman and Valhalla. I gave Valhalla more of a beating. In the middle of the fight, I heard Draken shout Mikey's name. I look up and my eyes widen as Kazutora held a bloody pipe and Mikey was on the ground. No. . .not again. "KAZUTORA!!" I yell out in rage. I began to run and past through anyone that got in my way. I jump on the pile of junk and made my way up to the top. I noticed that Mikey got up and was talking to Kazutora about something. But what triggered me was that Kazutora kept blaming Mikey for him killing Shin. "GET OVER YOURSELF! YOU USELESS BROKEN BOY! YOU KILLED HIM! YOU KILLED SHIN! YOU PLANNED TO BREAK INTO HIS SHOP! YOU HELD THE WEAPON THAT KILLED HIM! WOULD YOU HAVE KILLED ME THAT NIGHT IF I FOUND YOU TWO?! HUH?!" I yelled at him. I went to attack him, but one of the guys grabbed me. "YOU'RE PATHETIC! YOU'RE BROKEN! YOU BLAME OTHERS BECAUSE YOU'RE NOT MAN ENOUGH TO BLAME YOURSELF! YOU STUPID TI-" I got cut off as he hits me with the pipe. "Shut up, please." He said. The other guy pinned Mikey. Kazutora began to hit both of us with the pipe. 

"I have the strongest sister ever in all of Japan!" 

(S/n). . .

"I'm so happy to have a sister like you!"

I'm going to save you. . .

"At least. . .I got to. . .see the sun. . .with you. . ."

I WILL SAVE YOU EVEN IF I END UP DEAD!!

"I'm. . .I'm going to be number one in Japan. . ." I lift my head and glare at Kazutora. "I'm going to start that by kicking your a**!" I shout. I headbutt the guy that pinned me down and the one that held down Mikey. I kick Kazutora on the side of the head.