13

Mikey fell on his knees and stayed quiet. He's tired. . .too many hits on the head. I felt dizzy as I tried to stay on my feet. "Be number one for (S/n). Save (S/n) from. . .killed..." I mumble.  I tried to stand still, but I accidentally found the edge. I fell back, and I didn't have anything to take hold of. "(Y/N)!!" I heard Takemichi shout. I fell harshly on my back and tumbled down the junk of cars. O-Ow. . .I felt my body in pain. C'mon! Get back up! Fight, dammit! "(Y-Y/n)!" I look up to see Takemichi. "I'm okay. . ." I pause time and lay on my back. "Did I break something?" I ask. He looks down at me and shakes his head. "Alright, help me up." I held out my hand to him. "(Y/n), you have to stay down. You already took too many hits." He told me. "I have to get back up. I have to be number one for (S/n). That way I know she won't die in the future." I got back up on my own as I ignored the pain. "I'll take as many hits that I can to be unstoppable. To be inhuman." I got back on the pile of junk. "The only question is, do you follow me or get in my way?" I ask. I held out my hand to him. "I'm with you." He says with determination. I smirk as he grabs my hand. "Get ready to run," I said before putting time back to normal. We continued to hold hands as we made our way up to protect Mikey. Though, I began to slow down a bit. Keep going! We stopped as Kisaki kicked one of Valhalla's division captains. "Tch! Showing up at the last minute to get all the glory." I hiss through my teeth. I let go of Takemichi's hand and ran up on my own. I grab a pipe and saw Baji coming up from behind Kisaki. I went for the guy that was always by Kisaki's side. "Boo," I smirk and hit him on the side of the head. Though I was a bit late after he threw Baji down. "That's my baby cousin, a**hole!" I shout. I kick Kisaki down a bit just for the hell of it. I look at Mikey to see him still in the same position, but my eyes widen as I saw Kazutora gone. Where the hell- I look down where Baji, Chifuyu, and Takemichi were at. "Kei!" I shout as I saw Kazutora behind him. 

- Takemichi POV -

Chifuyu and I tried to tell Baji that we can help him, but he gave me a look. I flinched a bit from it. "Take care of Mikey for me." he said as he began to walk his way up to where (Y/n) and Kisaki are at. He stops and looks at me again, but with a different look. "Take care of (Y/n) too. She feels better when you give her (favorite snack or food) and watch (favorite movie or TV show)." he says. I didn't understand why he told me that. I didn't know what he was planning. 

- (Y/n) POV -

"Mikey. . .Mikey wake your a** up. If I can get back up then so can you." I said as I tried to shake him awake. I turn my head as Baji finally made it back up and cornered Kisaki. "You had me worry there." I said to him. I stood up and looked at him. Though I noticed that he didn't look right. "Kei?" I ask. He began to cough out blood and was bleeding. "Kei!" I ran to his side and tried to put pressure on the wound. "You got stabbed, you dumba**?!" I shout. There was so much blood coming out. Chifuyu ran up to us and then shouted at Kazutora's name. I look down at Kazutora as he had that stupid lost look on his face. "Stay with Kei." I said to Chifuyu. He looks at me with wide eyes. "(Y-Y/n)?" He stutters. I push Mikey and Kisaki aside as I walked down. "I wasn't here last time and I wasn't able to kill your a**!" I picked up my hair. "Kei forced me to 'forgive' you for Shin's death." I stepped in front of him and he looked up at me. "But deep down. . .I wanted to kill you." I raise my fist and punch him across the face. I kicked him down on his back and got on top of him. "I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! YOU KILLED HIM! YOU KILLED HIM! IT'S YOUR FAULT! IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT THAT MY LOVE IS DEAD! YOUR FAULT THAT MY BABY COUSIN WILL DIE TOO! YOU UNSTABLE, RECKLESS, STUPID TIGER! BAJI GAVE YOU A PLACE TO FEEL COMFORTABLE IN! MIKEY AND ALL THE REST OF THE FOUNDING MEMBERS DID THE SAME! YET YOU SPIT THEM ON THEIR FACES! YOU UNGRATEFUL A**HOLE! IT'S YOUR FAULT THAT WE'RE IN THIS MESS! BECAUSE YOU CAN'T TAKE THE BLAME FOR YOUSELF!" I yelled at him as I repeatedly punched his face. I grabbed his blood covered collar and began to cry. "I hate you with every fiber of my body. I want to kill you. . .so very much." I wipe my tears but they kept flooding my vision. "But I know Shin wouldn't like that. He wouldn't forgive me if I killed you. He won't smile at me like he used to. That's why. . ." I pulled in Kazutora into a hug. "I have to forgive you, even if I don't like it. . .I have to." I said.

"(Y/n)." I look up to see Mikey. I noticed that the rest of the Valhalla members were gone. Maybe Mikey scared them or something. I got up and look at him. "You're the one that my brother kept telling me about. The Crimson Dragon. . ." He said. 

"I want to be part of Black Dragon! Why can't I join?" I whine a bit. I sat on Akashi's shoulders and heard him chuckle. "You're still small and you aren't strong enough to take on anyone yet." Wakasa states. "I can take you down!" I hiss. "Sure." he puts a pocky stick in his mouth. I frown, but I quickly felt Shin pick me off of Akashi's shoulder. "One day you'll be the leader of Black Dragon. After Mikey and Izana. But you'll be a special leader for that generation." He said as he sat me on his bike. "How come?" I ask. "Because you'll be stronger and better than all of Japan's toughest gang members. You have that fiery spirit about you. You'll be the Crimson Dragon." He walks over to a covered motorcycle and takes the sheet off. My eyes widen as it was the same bike as his, but with a different paint job. On the the right side was a printed red dragon and around it were red roses to pop out from the black. "This looks so cool!" I shout in awe. My eyes sparkle as I looked at the cool design. "It's yours." I look at Shin in shock. "I-It's mine?" I ask in disbelief. He smiles at me and nods. "The future leader of Black Dragon has to have a sweet looking ride." He laughs. I blush and smile at him. I ran up to him and hug his waist. "Thank you! I won't let you down!" I shout. "I know you won't, gumdrop." He smiles.