14

I look at Mikey as he had a cold gaze. "Get out of my way," he says. I knew he wanted to beat the living sh*t out of Kazutora, but I knew he was going to kill him. "Make me," I reply. I got the feeling that his foot was coming up at me. I quickly grab a hold of it and threw him to the side. "I know how you feel Mikey. I wanted to kill him too for what he did. What he did to Shinichiro. What he has now done to Baji. But is killing him going to fill that empty hole in your chest?" I ask. He gets back up and wipes the blood off his lips. "You don't know anything about me," he says. I took off my jacket and shirt. "I know you from the inside and out. I know who you are." I said as I eye him. I got closer to him and got my fists ready. "Beat me and prove me wrong." I torment him. I duck as he sent another kick. I quickly move behind him and kicked his legs underneath him. I went to punch him, but he moved to the side. We continued to go back and forth. I give him credit for most of the hits he managed to land on me, but I finally pinned him down. I grab him by the throat and made him look at me. "I will be the strongest of all of Japan's gang members. For Shinichiro and my sister. Because I am the Crimson Dragon..." I told him. I raise my fist and look down at him. 

"(Y/N)!! MIKEY!!" I froze and slowly lifted my head. Keisuke? I got off of Mikey and he quickly stood up. "You two fought each other because of me? Thanks for that." Kei smiles. He walks down and I rush to him. "Kei! Stop moving, you're going to" I felt him punch me across the face. "What the-" I look at him. "Whoops, I forgot it takes a lot more to knock you out." he chuckles. Before I could question it, I felt a hard blow come to my head. I fell back on the ground and hazily looked up at him. "I'm sorry cousin. Tell (S/n) I'm sorry too. That we couldn't own a pet shop together...like a family." He said. "Kei. . .?" I began to cry as I worried about what he was going to do. I tried to get up, but I felt stuck and numb. My body went over its limit. "K-Kei! Come back!" I wailed, but I blacked out before I could do anything more. 

- Takemichi POV -

After Baji told me about the bad intentions of Kisaki and how he leaves Toman to me, and then comparing me to Mikey's older brother, he looks up at me seriously. "Take care of (Y/n). I told you what helps her get better. She may not look like it but. . .she's very fragile. She's fragile like glass. If she shatters, please pick up her pieces and help her build back up. Since you remind me of Shinichiro. . .I'm sure she'll get the most help from you. Shinichiro was everything to her. . .she loved him very much. He was. . .her weak king." Baji says. He then told Chifuyu something before passing away. "K-Kei. . ." I turned my head as (Y/n) began to sit up. She looks behind her and makes eye-contact with me. "(Y-Y/n). . ." I began to tear up more. She switches her gaze where Chifuyu and Baji were at. "N-No. . .No! Keisuke!" She scrambled up on her feet and ran to us. "Keisuke!" She cried out his name. She shook her head as Chifuyu handed Baji's body to her. "No! No! No! I was supposed to protect you! You dumb brat!" I look at (Y/n) and my heart ached. I began to see on what Baji meant by her being fragile. "I told you to be careful! To not get yourself killed! I can't save you!" She hugged his body. She lifts up her head to the sky. "WHY AM I SO USELESS?! WHY MUST YOU TAKE AWAY THE THINGS I LOVE?! WHY DO YOU MAKE IT SO HARD TO LIVE?! WHY?! WHY DO I HAVE TO EXPERIENCE PAIN AND SUFFERING?!" She yells out in anger and sadness. "Why is life so unfair!?" her voice cracks. I couldn't take it anymore and got in between Mikey and Kazutora. I expressed my thoughts and feeling to Mikey.

- (Y/n) POV -

I turn my head as I watched Takemichi shout at Mikey. His salty tears running down like waterfalls on his face. I flinch as I saw Shin behind Takemichi. "Everything is going to be alright, gumdrop." I heard Shin say. Takemichi. . .The wind made my hair flow with it. "You remind me of Shin. . ." I mutter. We then heard police sirens. "(Y/n)." I turn my head to see Rindo and Ran. "C'mon." Ran said as he held out his hand. I shook my head and began to cry. "I don't want to leave him." I cried. "(Y/n)." Kazutora spoke. "I'll stay with Baji. I deserve the punishment for this. You're right about everything. . .I am a stupid tiger." he says. I didn't want to let go, but I gave Baji to him. Rindo helps me up and the two take me away. "(Y-Y/n)!" I look back to see Takemichi. "W-Wait!" but we were already out. I got on my bike and drove off with them. 

-----

"Take care, (Y/n). Call us if you need anything." Ran says. I didn't say anything and walked inside my house. I didn't know how to feel after today's event. "Hey, Sis! Are you ready for tonight?" (S/n) asks. I look at her as she was dressed up for Halloween. The question that lingered inside my head came back to me. Can I even save her? I began to cry and breakdown. She rushed to me and asked me what was wrong. Mom and Dad came rushing in as well. "Honey, what's wrong?" Mom asks. "K-Keisuke is dead! I tried to protect him, but I failed! It's my fault that he died! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" I cried out to them. They were shocked as they took in my words. A phone rang and Dad went to go get it. Mom came to comfort me and try to calm me down. (S/n) began to cry as she knew I would never lie about something like this. Dad came back with a depressed look on his face. I felt Mom's grip get tighter as she held me. I felt her tears stain my shirt. "It's not your fault. . .sometimes we can't save everyone." She says. That's not what I want to hear! I cried harder and soon went to my room to be alone.