Power play Pt. 1(M)⚠️

Note: Chaeyoung and Mina had an argument prior on who leads tonight.

"Hey Mom" Mina calls out as she walk through the door, locking the door behind herself.

"Mom? Are you home?" She calls out once more

Mina enters the kitchen and sees a note on the counter written from mother letting her know she'd been called into work and won't be returning until tomorrow night.

She sighs and head to her bedroom changing off her work clothes. Relatively comfortable in her girlfriend's shirt and her cotton short, she head straight for the pint of ice cream she had stashed in the freezer.

Settling cross-legged on the couch, she pulls the soft blanket around her and queued up Harry Potter and the sorcerer's stone.

She was in a middle of viewing the scene where Ron insults Hermione after she embarrasses him in Charms class. Upset, Hermione locks herself in the girl's bathroom. A giant marauding troll enters it.

A crash sounds coming from upstairs interrupts her concentration causing her to peel of the screen.

Mina nervously peeks at the staircase. Gathering her courage, she quietly got up from her spot on the couch and tiptoed up the stairs. Arming herself with the lamp on the table outside of her room before cautiously entering. She held the lamp over her shoulder ready to strike as she survey her bedroom.

Instantaneously Her body sag in relief as she recognize the leather jacket thrown across her chair and the mussed state of her bed Mina's favorite way to get across her bedroom. Hearing the toilet flush and the sink faucet turn on.

She curse Chaeyoung in her mind "Can't she just use the door why must she enter through my windows. She's an idiot, she nearly gave me a heart attack." as she returns the lamp to the hallway.

Mina's cursing became more verbal as she reenter her room "You know Chaeyoung your an---"

Before she could finish her intended insult, Mina finds herself pin to the wall next to her door.

"What's that? I'm an..." Chaeyoung raises a brow smugly, prompting one hand on the wall next to Mina's head and the other resting on her hip as she nuzzles her neck.

"An Idiot You are a big idiot." Mina gripe

Chaeyoung smiles against her neck nipping the milky skin over her pulse point lightly, "Now, now Mina, tell me how you really feel? You know I was gonna visit you tonight."

Of course Mina knew they talk about this over a little argument on who to lead tonight but she remains indignant and refuses Chaeyoung to win Refusing, She suppresses the shiver making its way down her spine in response to a tongue soothing the little love bite.

"I swear if your head were any farther up your ass will be able to see your tonsils." Mina warns concealing a moan

"You really do have such an eloquent way of speaking, darling." Chaeyoung smirks.

"Shut your-"

Chaeyoung cut her off with a rough kiss closing the distance between them leaving no room between their bodies. Mina whimpers in response as her body recognize the texture of her lips, immediately sending moisture to her core.