Deception- FT

Mina watches the blonde sleep. With every rise and fall of her chest made the pain of her decision harder to ignore.

Tearing away from sleeping woman warm body took almost an hour to accomplish; another hour passed before she could even think about slipping out of his bed. She knew she had to leave as quickly and quietly as she entered into her life.

It was the best for the both of them. She would never be hurt by the her would she never know that she was a murderess.

She introduced herself as Chaeyoung in the dark, smoky club. At first glance, Mina was already taken by her physical features

Charismatic, short but charming and confident.  Her hair was cool golden and flowed above her broad shoulders. Her eyes are what really drew Mina like a moth to fire. They were dark brown that seemed to pierce into her mind, her soul, learning all about her life and beyond her.

She called herself Mina and shy away. She only came to find her latest target, a victim and to dance. The questionable club was the perfect place to hunt; all types of people came here.

Chaeyoung was her target but couldn't bring herself to do so, she will not be her victim;

The blonde's aura was too bright and too bold to end. Her spirit was too youthful to kill.

Mina took fancy of her as they started into a conversation. They exchange cell phone numbers as they said their goodbyes. She found her target for the night, an abusive twenty seven years old man in the back alley. He became her victim, just like many others.

Two days later, Chaeyoung called her and set a date to the movies that Friday. In the dark of the theater, her lips found hers.

Mina wanted Chaeyoung right there in the theater, but couldn't. There were too many people around to hide the sight of flesh and the smell of sex. She would have to wait, so would the other.

The wait wasn't long. A week later, they were in Chaeyoung's apartment, finishing what they started at the movies repeatedly. Afterwards, they lay in her bed, holding each other until Mina left to go home. She closed her door as the sun began to rise.

They continue to see each for awhile. The relationship was based on sex. Mina did enjoy Chaeyoung's company and insight of life.

She continued to tell Chaeyoung lies about her self. It wasn't an easy task to explain to someone that she kills people to stay alive. When the subject of what she did all day would come up, she smiled and say she was an accountant for a law firm. It was not a total lie, she was a CPA on the side to make ends meet when need be.

Mina was a lot older than she appeared. She had the ultimate beauty and youth secret, but it was the one secret she could not share.

Even if she told Chaeyoung the truth, the blonde would think she lost all her marbles. Beside, Chaeyoung didn't believe in fairy tales and the supernatural. Mina asked her once out of curiosity.

Chaeyoung response actually made her heart sink a little. "There is no such thing as witches, vampires, and especially werewolves. If they were real, humanity would be up in arms against them. It is nothing, but fairy tales to make children obey their parents."

Laying there in her embrace, Mina was slightly taken back. She actually felt sad that she could never give herself completely to her.