In the Movies pt.2 (M)⚠️

Chaeyoung traces her tongue over Mina's flush ears causing the brunette to gasp and squirm in her lap.

"My ears get sensitive" Mina whimpers, her pantied flesh brushing against Chaeyoung's growing erection.

Chaeyoung finds herself withholding a smirk.
After all this time of being with her, there was no need for Mina to remind her about that.

Chaeyoung tilts her head to the other side, planning on taking care of the other ear.

"This is dangerous..." Mina whispers in a weak voice.

"Then stay as quiet as possible" Chaeyoung replies easily nipping Mina's lobe.

The couple after delaying movement several times finally switched seats, Chaeyoung pulling a slightly more hesitant but flushed Mina to the corner.

"We can't..." Mina protest as Chaeyoung sits down.

Funny. Despite her claims of reluctance, she was already climbing back onto Chaeyoung, circling her arms around the raven haired neck. And even though she was vocal about how bad of an idea this was her body clearly said otherwise.

"Your protests sound meaningless" Chaeyoung teases into Mina's ear brushing her palms against the brunette's soft, dewy thigh, pushing her skirt up to her hip.

Chaeyoung eyes drifts back to Mina's face, darker brown immediately catching caramel brown. Sparks flew between them—their deep, solid attraction. Entranced Chaeyoung couldn't resist bringing her face close her nose grazing Mina's.

Helpless when it came to Chaeyoung, Mina close the remaining distance with a tentative kiss.

Mina tasted sweet, the massage of her mouth and tongue so moist and wonderful against Chaeyoung's own that she ached for Mina more than ever, for every centimeter of her marvelous body.

One of Chaeyoung's hands slid up Mina's back and gently grip the back of her neck, pulling her closer. The other hand was caressing Mina's thigh venturing under her skirt.

Mina felt hot her cotton panties wet with her arousal.

Chaeyoung lips broke away to trail kisses along the beautiful curve of Mina's neck. "You decided to encourage me" she says in a low voice, her mouth never leaving Mina's skin

"I-I'm not—" Mina's voice quivers as Chaeyoung gently touch her sensitive, dampened nether region with her nimble, slender fingers, pushing the underwear to the side and sneaking deftly into her.

Mina's hands quickly moves from around Chaeyoung's hair gripping the locks desperately. For a moment, she was still, taking in the languid movements inside of her before allowing herself to grind against Chaeyoung's hand.

Mina's mouth was close enough to Chaeyoung's ear giving her the opportunity to hear the small, sexy yet adorable moan that escapes motivating her to continues to stroke the sensitive bump and the area around it, pressing a tad harder, silently asking to hear more.

Mina gasp and collapse against Chaeyoung. Unbeknownst to her, her legs open a little wider, allowing the raven haired fingers to sink in deeper. "Ahh Chaeyoungie..."