DRUNK PENGUIN-F

A very short one shot

The train approach the station and Chaeyoung shakes the intoxicated woman slump against her.

"Mina "

“"Mmnnnh…?"

"Time to get up."

"I don't wanna get up~" Mina slurs. "You're comfy." she snuggles more closely to Chaeyoung

Chaeyoung frown at her friend trying to decide if she was more annoyed or amused.

Mina rested her head on Chaeyoung's shoulder and was happily slobbering all over the blonde's coat.

"Come on" Chaeyoung grumbles as she help Mina up on her feet "we're gonna miss the stop and my arm went numb five minutes ago."

She grab Mina's shoulders and help her out of the train car, shooting a quick, apologetic glance at the other passengers.

Mina stumble along obediently, humming a disjointed tune under her breath as she lean against Chaeyoung for support.

She was heavy perhaps I need exercise Chaeyoung thought after all the Japanese woman was taller than her.

She wrap her arm securely around Mina's waist, her arm was finally regaining its feeling, aflame with an irritating tingle.

It was slow and an obstacle going but somehow despite Mina's staggering and trying to sprint ahead or taking a wrong turn they got back to Chaeyoung's apartment safely.

Mina was swaying on her feet as Chaeyoung went through her pockets to find her keys.

When the door open she almost fell as she cross the entrance and Chaeyoung had to grab her arm to steady her.

She laugh and kick her shoes off before wandering into the apartment.

Chaeyoung heave a sigh, shaking her head and let the drunk woman go.

After taking of her coat and her own shoes, she walk into the kitchen to get a glass of water with ice fresh from the fridge.

When she reach the living room, the glass cup almost fell from her slackened grip. Her jaw drop and for two stretching seconds she stares at the half naked woman until she recover her sanity enough to avert her gaze.

The words tumble out of her mouth in a panicked whine. "What are you doing?!"

"The bra had to go, it's hot in here" Mina says, shrugging her shoulders already half naked from the top.

Chaeyoung sees the movement in the periphery of her vision and groan.

The sound draws Mina's attention and she turn to blink at Chaeyoung

"Why're you blushing?" she tease

"Oh I...I don't know… maybe because you're not wearing a shirt! and a BRA!" Chaeyoung scream stuttering

Mina giggles. "So what? it's not like you've never seen boobs before, you see yours in the shower every day."

"Well yes but seeing yours is different." Chaeyoung swallows, keeping her eyes on her feet, attempting to cross the living room into the safety of her bedroom.

"Aww really?" she hears Mina's teasing voice call after her. "And why is that!"

"Come on on take a good look."

Chaeyoung tries to ignore Mina, the tips of her ears burn with Mina's words as she rummage through her closet.

When she emerge from her bedroom, Mina's eyes flash and her lopsided grin grew wider.

"They're not that big but they're still a good pair of –"

"Put that on" Chaeyoung hiss from between clench teeth, throwing a t-shirt towards Mina while resolutely staring at the ceiling.

"You're a real prude aren't you?" Mina snort but thankfully pull the shirt over her head.

Chaeyoung breath easier and set the water on the coffee table.

"Is the sofa okay or do you want the bed?"

Mina plop down onto the sofa and topple over.

"Sofa's good" she hum, her cheek press against the cushions.

"Good."

"Not good."

"What?"

"I’m gonna be sick now."

Cursing, Chaeyoung drag Mina up and half-carried her into the bathroom and close the door.

Mina proceeded to be sick, vomiting the toxins out of her body and Chaeyoung pace around for a moment before she decided to busy herself.

By the time she was done Mina wobbles out of the bathroom, a couple of painkillers had been on the coffee table next to a glass of water.

Mina sinks into the sofa and hug the pillow Chaeyoung had left out for her.

"…You alright?" Chaeyoung ask, standing in her bedroom doorway, arms folded across her chest.

"I will be" Mina rasp, her throat sore.

Chaeyoung frown at her and then walk over.

Mina peek at Chaeyoung from under her lashes as the blonde pulls the blanket over her and tuck her in.

"Thanks" Mina whispers

"Just get some sleep" Chaeyoung huff

The corners of Mina's lips quirk. "Can you sleep beside me?" she pouts staring at Chaeyoung with sparkling puppy eyes.

Chaeyoung manage a stiff nod, she couldn't refuse those eyes besides there was enough room for her to lay down.

Mina scoots a little to the backrest making room and lifting the blanket for Chaeyoung as she lays down.

"Hug me." Mina orders softly.

Chaeyoung pauses for a second, hesitating but wrap her arms around Mina anyways.

"Good Night Chaeyoung." Mina says, pecking Chaeyoung's nose briefly before closing her eyes.

"Night Mina" Chaeyoung replies a little while later stun by the action before closing her eyes also.

----

Sorry for any errors