Power Play Pt.2 (M) ⚠️

Dom Mina's turn

Mina opens her eyes and blinks until the unnecessarily bright, neon red numbers on her alarm clock come into focus. It was nearly 6am.

She needed to clean up  and prepare for work. Groaning, she rolled out from under Chaeyoung's heavy arm. As she stood, the room immediately seemed to drop ten degrees in temperature without her human body heater lying on top of her.

Despite her less than quiet departure from the bed, Chaeyoung slumbered on peacefully. Mina rolls her eyes at her lover's sleeping form and pulls on an overly large sweatshirt.

A chill ran through Mina as she stepped off the rug onto the tile floor. After drinking some water she took the stairs two at a time back to the warm haven of her bed.

As she entered her room, she was greeted by the sight of her still snoozing girlfriend. The many pillows she kept on her bed surrounds and the blankets cocoons her. Chaeyoung looks like an innocent angel far from last night who had spent hours ravishing her.

Mina face lit in a wicked smirk as an evil idea of revenge pops up in her mind. Careful not to jostle blonde, she slowly opens her drawer and grab something, leaning over the bed she click the cuffs to the base of the bed.

Pulling Chaeyoung's arms over her head as gently as possible and cuffs them together firmly. Mina had to hold back a snort of laughter when she looked down at her still sleeping soundly. This woman slept like a dead person.

Realizing she was still in her sweatshirt, she slipped it off and situates herself so she was kneeling between Chaeyoung's legs and  findsbher slightly hard already as she pulls the sheet down past her waist. Gently, Mina wrapped her hand around the base and stroked until it stood at attention. Still asleep, Chaeyoung lets out a soft groan.

Mina leans forward licking the tip before sucking it, sliding her mouth down further until it hits the back of her throat, her tongue drew indiscernible patterns along the shaft as she bobs up and down. 

Chaeyoung hips give a little buck as she began to stir in consciousness out of her sleepy haze.

Mina giggles around when she heard the support beam of her bed creak, followed by a waking blonde's cursing out from the pain of pulling against the metal tied around her wrist. The vibrations from the brunette's caused her to curse once more, this time in pleasure.

Mina moved up, releasing her length.

"Morning Tiger" she coos

Chaeyoung grins back with the smile that had earned her that nickname. "Good morning my beautiful dominatrix." She pulls slightly against the cuffs to emphasize her point.

"Dominatrix?" Mina questions with a tilt of her head letting the idea saturate in her mind. Grinning widely she adds "I like it."

Chaeyoung hums softly in agreement "So do I."

"So I suppose that makes you my submissive" Mina smirks down straddling her waist.

Chaeyoung glares up "I'm not submissive." she scoffs

"That's too bad" Mina pouts positioning herself over her. "I suppose I'll have to find myself a sub then cause Dom and dom don't go together."