Seduction through shampoos and soap (M)⚠️

Mina steps out of the hot shower and wrap a towel around her dripping body, walking up to the bathroom mirror.

She wiped some of the condensation off the glass just enough so that she could inspect her flawless face. Flawless despite the fact that she had just come out of the shower and no longer wore make-up.

She takes a breath deeply, taking in the distinct smell of her jasmine and a dash of frankincense scented soap and shampoo, knowing what it would do to Chaeyoung.

(Jasmine is known to be the perfume of love and is considered as an aphrodisiac)

Quickly, Mina dress in her pajamas, a white penguin designed button-down top and a pair of comfortable booty shorts.

She hung the towel on its rightful peg, lest she get into that argument with her girlfriend again and finally exited the steaming bathroom.

Chaeyoung was lounging on the couch paying attention to whatever action flick was currently playing on the television.

Absentmindedly Chaeyoung lifts her left arm, placing it around Mina as she dove onto the sofa and cuddle into her side.

"What are we watching?" Mina ask sighing as she adjust herself to a comfortable position against Chaeyoung's body.

"Thor: Love and Thunder" Chaeyoung responds bored with the film. She takes a deep breath, ready to push it out in a long sigh but stop just before she could do so. She notices a peculiar scent wafted in the air around her. Experimentally she sniffs a few times and soon found that the scent was coming from her side.

Her girlfriend was the source, Mina had used her weakness soap, Chaeyoung smiles to herself for Mina smells heavenly.

The jasmine scent of Mina's shampoo and saop wafted from her warm body, almost as if they were softly caressing Chaeyoung's senses as if it were an old lover.

Slowly so as not to disturb Mina who was now completely engrossed in the movie, Chaeyoung turns her head and buries her nose in the woman's damp, fragrant hair.

The feeling was decadent, the scent of fresh scent bombarding her senses as she inhales deeply. Ever so slowly Chaeyoung other hand raises from the sofa and found its way to Mina's exposed throat.

She caresses the Mina's skin so softly, barely touching it.

The scent became stronger, Mina had used the very same soap that was her weakness. The one with touch-activated scent pearls that released this decadent scent upon her unsuspecting senses.

Mina knew what that soap did to Chaeyoung, it was really her own fault for what was about to transpire between them.

By this time Mina had very much realized that her girlfriend was no longer paying attention to the movie on the big screen. She held back a breath of surprise when Chaeyoung hand found its way to her throat. Goosebumps rose where the fingers so softly brush her skin.

Feeling slightly wicked it was Mina's plan when she used this soap after all she decides to tease her poor lover even further, deciding that it was time for things to move slightly faster. So she straighten from Chaeyoung side and made a show of stretching her back. Her arms reach as high as they could above her head and she shove her well-endowed chest out as far as it would go.