Escort and Client pt.1-(M)⚠️

"Wear the garters." The madame orders inspecting Mina up and down.

"And no bra , the client hates bras." Mina shifts awkwardly, it was a weird request but she gave it no further thought.

She did what she was told.

She quickly remove her bra and toss in on the floor.

The long satin evening gown that Mina wears oozed sex.

She knew when she walked into the gala, every eye would be on her and her alone. She was after all a beautiful woman.

"You will be staying at Signiel following the event." She informs Mina. "I will pay you half now and half later." Madame pulls out a stack of hundreds.

Mina's eyes bug at the amount in her hand. She never had such a high end client.

"I want you to reel this one in, she's a woman offered three times the amount you're usually offered be wary though your client might be."

Mina blushes, she knew that the clientele chose their escorts but she had never been offered this much money and though she had experience of pleasing a woman before, she heard that this client was special.

"Don't forget to wear your bracelet." The madame reminds Mina. "Only remove it if you're in danger I don't care how big the client wallet is, no one hurts my girls."

The limo pull in between third and fourth street. The driver step out and open the door for Mina.

She step inside and allow herself to get comfortable before she made contact with the mystery woman, Mina almost breathe a relief sigh upon seeing the client, the woman didn't look scary as she thought infact she finds her client gorgeous, charming and if not offensive adorable considering her height, she realize she was ogling at her client causing her entire face turned crimson.

"You must be Mina" The sound of her voice startle Mina.

It was deep and authoritative. A longing ache began to form low in Mina's belly.

"I am " She responds confidently. "But I'm afraid I have no idea who you are."

"Son Chaeyoung" The mystery woman introduces, extending her hand towards Mina. "It's a pleasure to meet you."

"Likewise." Mina shakes Chaeyoung's hand "I understand we have a gala to attend?" She tried to make small talk.

She didn't want Chaeyoung to she was gawking at her.

"We do but for some reason I can't seem to concentrate on anything but your lips." Chaeyoung responds straightforwardly

Mina's clients usually weren't this forward with her.

They tried to woo her before they bedded her, Chaeyoung seem to get straight to the point.

"I wonder if you taste as good as you look." Chaeyoung lips curls into a half grin.

Mina felt the heat pool in between her legs, she could barely stay focused.