Puppy Love?-F

“Wanna go out sometime?”

Chaeyoung blinks a couple times. “What?”

Mina her next door neighbor, places her hands on her hips. “I know you heard me Chaeyoung."

Chaeyoung  smiles a little “Just took me by surprise.” she wonder where Mina got her confidence to ask her out.

“So?”

“So?” Chaeyoung repeats

“So, do you wanna go out sometime?”

“Oh, yeah of course” she rubs the back of her neck awkwardly.

This girl… This woman always made Chaeyoung nervous, she had no idea why.

Flashback

Ever since Mina had moved in down the hall Chaeyoung had been out of sorts. Mina was cute, funny, so sweet, she talked a lot but Chaeyoung thought it was endearing.

Myoui Mina  was also incredibly beautiful. She made Chaeyoung weak at the knees.

The first day they met Mina was chasing her puppy down the hallway. She was also in nothing but a towel.

Somehow Chaeyoung still wasn’t exactly sure how Mina had ended up in the hallway after her shower, her dog running ahead of her with slippers in his mouth. Mina always seemed to get into odd predicaments.

She still remembered the shock on Mina's face when her pup lucky skidded to a halt in front of her. All she was trying to do was get her newspaper and Mina stands there, mouth open, eyes wide.

"When I imagined running into you I did not think it would be like this. Not that I was imagining running into you or imagining you at all. That would be so weird since I’ve only seen you twice in passing. Haven’t even talked to you until now… oh god this is such a bad impression.” Mina got flustered, holding her towel tightly, looking down the floor unable to meet Chaeyoung's

Chaeyoung laughed, a wholehearted laugh because she thought Mina was the cutest thing.

Present

“Good!” Mina practically beams

“You can pick the spot” Chaeyoung replies

“Oh I was thinking a nice night in! I can’t cook but I think you know that.”

There might have been a couple nights Chaeyoung had been worried about the amount of smoke billowing from Mina's apartment. “Ray misses you, though. So… pizza and drinks at my place?”

“Tonight?” Chaeyoung ask

Mina nods

“I’ll be there.”

End

--------+

Sorry for any errors
Hehhe a very short one shot