Mates awareness-FT/F

Another werewolves content

The annoying beep of an alarm clock cut through the silence of their bedroom and awoken Chaeyoung up. Groaning, she slowly rose and rubs her eyes, then springs to her feet in increasing panic as she registers the state she had left the room the night before.

If four years of marriage had taught her anything, it was that Mina wouldn't have let it slide. She had to fix it immediately.

When they were apart, the mate bond would always manifest itself in the form of mild anxiety. An ambiguous feeling of restlessness, mix of longing and craving the other's presence, annoyance at the smallest nuisances. On occasions that she was away, Mina would go on a cleaning binge and bake batch after batch of delicious cookies, so when she returns to the almost sterile house filled with the delectable smell of pastry.

Which often ended with them having sex on a kitchen counter and then feeding each other with sweets.

As for Chaeyoung her symptoms were the exact opposite. She would grow agitated, wild her skin itching to be touched by her mate and her mind filled with visions of all the things she'd do to Mina. Her wolf side would come out to play, the deep yearning for the hunt awakening within. Often she went for runs in the forest to clear her mind and prevent herself from completely demolishing the house in her restlessness.

This time however when Mina had gone away on business to secure a top client for her event-planning firm, the effects of mate bond were hitting Chaeyoung with more force than usual. To make matters worse she had the utter bad luck of suffering through the separation from Mina during full moon that had occurred last night and the results were rather disastrous.

Taking a look around the total mess of their bedroom Chaeyoung could only hope she would be able to make it all presentable before Mina comes back. Then she remembers this wasn't the only room her wolf "devastated" on the night before but the whole house was trashed.

She was so screwed.

And not in a good way.

As Mina opens the door and takes a few steps inside the house she was welcome with the sight of utter distraction. The first thought to cross her mind was that they had been robbed. Then she notices a few carcasses of forest animals scattered on the floor and connected the dots.

Last night had been a full moon. She was away. Result: Chaeyoung going literally wild and destroying the house.

Apart from dead animals, which was gross enough, Mina also notices that their new living-room set of furniture was ruined, the cushions ripped and the wood scratched with claw marks. A gasp escaped her lips as she strode in further, the sight making the control freak in her scream.

Chaeyoung had torn down the whole damn wall. They had talked about this as the spare room next to the salon was unused, Mina wanted to take down the wall and make it all more spacious and better lit. But they had never reached a final decision and the sight of rubble on her favourite carpet made her cringe.

"Chaeyoung!" she yells anger clear in her voice.

Mina was ready to give Chaeyoung a piece of her mind that would probably start a fight of epic proportions.

However when Chaeyoung finally appears looking so utterly miserable, fidgeting her heart clenches in response. Seeing her mate in distress her wolf instincts kicks in she rushes towards her blonde mate and locks her arms around her neck, hugging her tightly.

Chaeyoung let out a sigh of relief and returns the embrace, burying her nose in Mina's neck and inhaling her scent.

They stayed like that for a while, revelling in the touch of skin against skin and Chaeyoung feels at peace for the first time since she had dropped Mina off at the airport.

"Welcome home love" She says smiling against Mina's skin.

Grabbing her hand, Mina leads them to the torn couch but perfectly working and sat in the corner pulling Chaeyoung's head onto her lap.

"I see you've been busy remodelling." she tease, her fingers sinking into Chaeyoung's blond curls nails scratching the skin of her head lightly.

Chaeyoung purrs in response, the gentle touch soothing the wolf inside, Mina's intoxicating scent overpowering her senses it was calming in nature.

There was something different about Mina, something that had eluded Chaeyoung so far but now that she was here, it was clear she just didn't know what it was.

"I was wondering why it was so much worse this time around. Perhaps my wolf simply cannot bear to be without you." Chaeyoung whispers her hand reaching up to cup Mina's cheek, her wolf being satisfied when the brunette leans into her touch.

"Well you are clingy so it's understandable that your wolf cannot bear to be apart from me." Mina quips tracing the edges of Chaeyoung's lips with her fingertips arousal slowly coiling in her belly as the blonde eyes darkened at her actions. "But actually I think I know why it was worse this time, though." She figures

"Do tell sweetheart" Chaeyoung hums distract with the way Mina was caressing her scalp pulling at her hair from time to time.

"So...you know how mates are more protective of each other at certain times…" Mina's voice faltered, waiting for Chaeyoung to put two and two together.

"Hmmm…" Chaeyoung only murmurs in acknowledgement

Mina scoffs frustrated that wasn't going as she'd planned at all. She probably should hold back the petting but Chaeyoung just looked so damn adorable when she melted under her touch. Nevertheless, it was time to drop the bomb.

"You're gonna need to put that wall back up, you know" Mina orders and Chaeyoung opens her eyes, looking at Mina with curiosity.

"We're going to need it for the nur-sery" She carries on stressing the last word.

Chaeyoung breath hitches and Mina fixes her eyes on the blonde her body tensing as she waited for Chaeyoung's reaction.

Moments later, though it seemed a lot longer, a wide smile spread across Chaeyoung's crimson lips. "You're pregnant."

Mina let out a yelp of surprise as Chaeyoung tug at her gently and pulls her under in one swift move. Intertwining their hands together as they kiss.

Low moans and ragged breathing filled the house as Chaeyoung shows Mina vividly just how happy she was, ravishing the brunette in the middle of the trashed room.

---

Sorry for any errors

Do you like this kind of stories?