Lupine family-FT/F

Mina carefully deposits a second bundle of blankets, just slightly smaller than the previous one and of a light blue instead of pastel pink, into the cradle.

She barely breathe as she straighten back up.

It had taken her exactly one hour and forty-three minutes to rock both Miyoung and Chaena to sleep, the five-month-old twins taking turns wailing every time the other had finally quieted down.

She wasn't sure whether she loved watching over them during the night because they were so peaceful or because finally she was.

Chaeyoung insisted it was her protective instinct.

But Mina wasn't a werewolf unlike her.

Of course she felt protective of her babies, she still hadn't even completely gotten around to accepting the fact that they were no longer inside of her but out in the world where she knew she wouldn't be able to take care of them in quite the same way. Werewolves however seemed to really take the whole concept to another level.

Throughout her pregnancy Chaeyoung would literally growl at any poor stranger who as much as glanced at her funny in the street.

If she hadn't feared Chaeyoung would be arrested for murder she might have found it endearing.

And a little hot.

Not that she had un-grounded her hormones for getting her into that mess in the first place.

She had met Chaeyoung during an event for singles on Valentine's Day a little over a year ago.

While every other men and women in attendance had simultaneously appeared on edge and over-confident, throwing pitiful flirting at whomever would give them the slightest modicum of attention.

However Mina wasn't into them instead she was more interested in a woman a blonde specifically who was spending the majority of the evening nursing some drink at the bar's counter, turning down the ridiculous amount of both women and men accosting her as if waiting for someone in particular.

Not that Mina had been keeping an eye on the blonde or anything.

Mina's gaze had glided into the blonde woman's way, perhaps, a couple of time but only because the woman had seemed to be following her around, the heat of it prickling the exposed skin of her back.

No matter woman's gorgeous face complete with chiseled jawbone, strawberry lips, a mole below, as well as the odd pull Mina had felt towards woth this stranger from the very instant she had walked into the bar, she hadn't been willing to give this woman the satisfaction of going up to her.

She had bided her time instead let the blonde woman come to her herself.

Mina wasn't proud to admit that she had needed to bring out the big guns in order to give this woman a little push. One big gun, rather Jealousy.

As soon as she had stepped one foot out of the bar the random woman in tow, one hand had stopped her.

----

For the remainder of the night, the woman introduce herself as Son Chaeyoung and well into the following day, Chaeyoung had then proceeded to show Mina just how talented she could be with that hand, her other hand, her tongue and her cock. Particularly her cock.