Ray-F

" Chaeng? Chaengie! Chaeyoung!" Mina  whispers urgently as she pokes her wife's shoulder.

"Uumph" Chaeyoung grumbles as she rolls onto her side, facing away from Mina to get away from the fingers that had been prodding her shoulder.

Mina frown as Chaeyoung turn away from her, her eyes going up to the ceiling of their bedroom as a another muffle bang was heard.

Considering that it was Christmas eve and all Mina wasn't certain that it was not Santa and his eight reindeer. Or was it nine? Did Rudolf make nine or was he part of the eight? And just as she was starting to recall the names of the reindeer another thump brought her back to the moment.

"Chaeyoungie!" Mina whisper yell again as she grab Chaeyoung's bare shoulder, shaking her hard.

"Darling not again I'm too tired, wasn't three times enough for you?" Chaeyoung mumble as she rolls away from Mina and straight onto the floor with a thud. "Ouch!"

Mina would have laugh at the fall if she hadn't been so incensed by what her wife had said.

Scrambling over the bed she comes to a stop at the edge and glares at Chaeyoung who was still laying on the floor rubbing her shoulder and hip that had taken the brunt of her fall out of bed.

"Three times not enough for me?! Are you implying that I am the insatiable one? Excuse me Miss Every Day This Week and I only initiated sex three times out of the hundred times we have done it this week." Mina sass as she wags three fingers in Chaeyoung's face.

If Chaeyoung wasn't awake after the fall she was certainly awake now.

"Mina, honey my apologies for implying that you are insatiable. However there have been times you have awakened me before to claim your wifely rights how was I to know this wasn't one of those nights." Chaeyoung responds with a salacious smirk on her lips.

Mina's eyes goes wide at Chaeyoung's explanation and smack her on her shoulder, making sure to hit the one that had taken the blow when the she had landed on the floor.

Chaeyoung grimace at the pain but was not surprised it wasn't like didn't know the reaction she was going to get out of Mina.

"Maybe if you asked to see what I wanted instead of assuming." Mina says matter of factly. "When you assume it makes an ass out of you and me"

"And what a lovely ass it is." Chaeyoung adds with a grin.

"Chaeyoung! Seriously?"

"Hon, you can hardly expect me to be serious" Chaeyoung lean up to look at the alarm clock that was on the beside table, 3 in the morning.

Mina gives the blonde a hard glare before speaking again.

"You want to talk serious?" Her brows lifting as her eyes became wide. "There is something or someone in the attic."

Chaeyoung lifts a brow at the brunette's statement and a smile tug at her lips.

"Something or someone?" She laughs repeatedly.