Moving in-(M)⚠️

This is somehow connected to camping
This is not G!P- gxg

To say she was nervous was an understatement. Yes Chaeyoung had most definitely dreamed of this moment and counted down the days she was no longer required to stay in the dorms but the anticipation did little to soothe the butterflies in her stomach. All the paperwork was finalized and suitcases packed and thus the day had finally come for her to move in with her girlfriend Mina.

For the foreseeable future this will be the home she and Mina will share together.

"I gave the place a good clean yesterday!" Mina exclaims as she shut the door behind herself and Chaeyoung. "And I was sure to make space for all your things too!"

"Uh-huh" Chaeyoung says blankly as she set down her packed belongings in a nearby corner, unable to articulate a better response. She hadn't brought much from home when she had moved into the university dorms so she hadn't much to pack besides clothes, necessities and the like.

"Chaeng." Mina calls, peering closely at Chaeyoung's face. "Is something wrong? Did I miss a spot?"

"Oh no it's fine!" Chaeyoung replies, rubbing the back of her neck. "It's just that it's still hard to believe we can finally live together like this."

"It's great, isn't it?" Mina beams, almost too brightly so. "Take a seat and I'll make us some tea." she dust her hands on her skirt and making a beeline to her kitchen.

Chaeyoung turn her head and her eyes scanning around the apartment, a smile tug at her lips.

The apartment wasn't as small as Mina speculated it was in fact enough for the three of them and by three she counted Ray her girlfriend's dog who she notices is not here.

They need not a bigger apartment to stay in well maybe if they decided to adopt or have a child or children they will definitely need a bigger apartment since Mina's apartment only have three rooms, one of which a bathroom, the bedroom and a small storage room.

The kettle goes off with a whistle as the water boils, Chaeyoung rests her chin on her hand, watching Mina flit about the kitchen.

Mina reaches up to open one of her kitchen cabinets, standing on tiptoes.

Chaeyoung looks down at Mina's pastel color flower pattern socks and she lets a fond smile spread across her face, she clutches her backpack close to her, suddenly feeling overwhelm at the sheer volume of her emotions. her face heats ups.

Mina comes back holding the mugs
"I'll put your tea over here" she glances over at Chaeyoung with a smile.

"By the way Where is Ray?" Chaeyoung ask as pick the cup, taking a sip.

"Ah, he's at Nayeon's place at the moment on, I thought we could have some time alone with your first time moving in you know how clingy he can get ." Mina replies.

Chaeyoung nods agreeing she remembers the first time Mina introduced her to though Ray had never been violent or bit her though the dog would growl when she tried to be intimate with his owner.

She looks up towards Mina and she freezes as she catches sight of her legs folding neatly as her skirt rides up just a little.