Master and Mate-FT/(M)⚠️

"Why the hell do I have to carry your bags?"

A young woman with bright yellow hair glares at the other woman in front of her. Her tail carried three bags tightly while her arms were filled with shopping bags.

Her ears twitch in irritation when the young woman look at her with a large smirk.

"Because I'm your master you have to do what I say Chaeyoung."

Chaeyoung was a were-creature, beings that can shapeshift/transform into a particular animal or individuals born with the form of part human part animal some were owned as pets or guards, she in particular was a white were- tiger a rare breed.

What people recognized more of the weretiger was her owner, Myoui Mina.

She received Chaeyoung as a birthday present from her very wealthy brother-in-law, Jin young Park when she was five-years old. The relationship between the two was more of friendship then a master/slave but it did not stop the young master from torturing the weretiger from time to time.

She was co-owner of the company her brother-in-law created and was known to be an odd mixture of authority and elegance. She had many admires and held many men and women around her finger with just one simple smile.

Though the reason people found her strange was due to the fact that she never seemed to be involved with a person. Emotional, physically or mentally.

She had a smile that could charm any heart and yet no one had ever seen Myoui Mina with anyone, people couldn't even prove if she had a lover.

What they didn't know was that the young woman was off the market. Any man that tried to touch the lovely woman was met with the burning hazel eyes of her mate.

Chaeyoung ears slick back when Mina run her hand through her blonde hair.

She held back a purr and accepts the ice-cream cone Mina offers.

The master occupies a sit beside her, eating her own ice-cream cone gently.

Chaeyoung lick the dripping ice-cream and lick her lips while looking around the store.

There were at least 4 were-nekos and 2 were-kitsune, walking obediently beside their master.

Her eyes narrows at the closest one and she wrap her tail around Mina's ankle, knowing that if she places her tail around her master's hip she would have to deal with the master's lecture on showing public affection.

Though her eyes glared at anyone that would come near, she didn't have a chance to notice a human male approaching them from behind.

"My, my well if it isn't the beautiful Myoui Mina"

Chaeyoung's tail tighten possessively around Mina's ankle when she turn to see Kunpimook Bhuwakul standing beside Mina.

His brown eyes smiled at the attractive young woman and his smile infamous for making women yearn for him. Mina raises an elegant eyebrow before placing a subtle smile.

"Bambam what brings you here?" Mina ask, looking over at Chaeyoung when she feel something tug hard on her ankle.

"Just came by to get some clothes for my own were-neko, she is very picky when it comes to clothing. Aren't you Sung?" Bambam says, turning to the very tan woman behind him.