What do I taste like (M) ⚠️

Son Chaeyoung stood at the foot of the bed, pressing the crystal glass against her lips. A rush of sweet liquid rushed into her mouth, filling this was the third most delectable thing she has ever had the liberty of tasting. The second was a soft sweet red fruit called strawberry . She could not get enough of that delicious fruit

But there was something she simply could not go without, it's first delicacy her wife Mina who lay sprawled beautifully on their king-sized bed.

Not a single spot on the bed had gone untouched; she ravished her on every surface she could possibly think of: the bed, floor, bathroom, pressed against the wall, and surprisingly in the open room, the balcony that overlooked garden.

She had tried something entirely new and much to her wife's approval. It would definitely be something she would do again in the immediate future.

Pulling away from her reservations and the naughty recess of her mind. Chaeyoung watches  Mina regains consciousness, softly breathing as she stirs awake.

Carefully, she places the empty glass upon the dark surface of her vanity, eyeing the beautiful lady. As modest as she was awake, she allows herself to present herself in such an unflattering display.

Holding back a growl, Chaeyoung circles the large bed, her eyes only on his wife. No one would be able to see her in a vulnerable state with the green duvet of their marital bed laced between her slender legs, wrapping around her petite waist, and pooling around her like a dark river. The duvet did little to conceal the contours of her body.

As Chaeyoung approached her, she observes that just the tiniest bit of skin of her wife's apex exposed, as well as both of her pert, rosy nipples. She licks hef lips sensually, imagining all the cruel things she could do with just them.

"Chaeyoung." her wife mumbles, her eyes opening slowly.
---

Without a word, Chaeyoung bends down and kissed her with all the undying love she had for her.

Stun, Mina opens her mouth, astonish but welcomes the warm liquid her partner had been holding in her mouth, greedily drinking the substance out, moving her hands to tug on Chaeyoung's golden locks.

Chaeyoung places her palms to Mina's ribcage, pressing her thumbs into the connective tissue beneath the Japanese breasts.

Mina release their lips, panting as Chaeyoung ran a fingertip underneath her left breast. It was a sensitive spot for her, one that made her instantly responsive.

Grinning in satisfaction, Chaeyoung withdraws from her long enough to escape the pull of Mina's arms. As she walks back to her vanity, she threw a glance over her shoulder, concentrating on the heaving of Mina's chest, watching as her supple breasts bounce invitingly up and down.

She fixes a delicacy of strawberry champagne carrying the single crystal glass, sitting down she hands Mina the glass.

Mina takes it, but hesitated to ask something that has been clearly weighing on her mind.

"What is wrong?" Chaeyoung aks

Mina shakes her head, clearly not wanting to share her thoughts. Chaeyoung notice immediately that she did not want to partake in the drink.