Change of scent(F)

-This is actually a continuation of "Wolf in her bed."

"Hello, love." Chaeyoung greets nuzzling her face into Mina's neck,  lips skimming across the exposed shin of her shoulder.

"Hello, hon Did you have fun at your little pack meeting?" Mina responds with a playful smirk as she let her head drop back against her shoulder, allowing Chaeyoung more access to her neck.

Chaeyoung huffs at her description of the pack. "I would hardly call my pack little Mina . We are one of the biggest packs in Korea."

"Who all manage to fit in the meeting room at the rec center." Mina shot back as she run her fingertips along Chaeyoung's expose forearms.

Mina waits for a sharp retort but it never came. Her brows furrows in confusion and she open her mouth to ask what was wrong but she feels Chaeyoung's nose back to skimming across her skin.

It take her a moment to realize what Chaeyoung was doing and once she did she was out of the blonde's arms like a shot, spinning around to face the blonde as she points a finger of accusation.

"Oh my god! Your totally just sniffing me?! Can you be anymore of a creepy werewolf?!" Mina screeches as she rubs her neck to wipe off the moisture that was not there, a habit born from the fact that when Chaeyoung is in her wolf form she usually snuffed at her neck leaving it all wet from her wolfy nose.

Chaeyoung didn't even bother to deny it, she move forward again to take Mina into her arms again returning to inhaling her scent

"You smell different."  Chaeyoung says seriously as she continues run her nose over every inch of the expose skin.

"I took a shower this morning!" Mina defends, completely indigent at Chaeyoung's comment.

"Not bad love just different, you don't smell like you normally do." Chaeyoung points out as she continues her investigation on the change of scent. Her mind was working over time because she swear she had encountered a scent very similar to what Mina smells like but she couldn't recall when or where, it was eating at her as she sniffed her wife, trying to place the scent.

"Maybe it is that new lavender body wash I used?" Mina replies.

Chaeyoung hated it when Mina used anything artificial scented, she did not like when the natural scent of her human mate was masked by perfumes or scented lotions.

Chaeyoung shakes her head, she could smell the lavender on her but this was something entirely different. It was like her body chemistry was completely skewed and it puzzled the hell out of her because she couldn't figure out what would caused her mate's scent to change.

Mina let Chaeyoung smell her for a few more moments before she shoved her away, unable to take it any longer, it was one thing for a giant wolf to spend her time smelling, quite another to have her wife do it. Well, yes, technically they were both her wife but a wolf doing it versus a human doing it were two different things.

"Ok this is super creepy no more smelling me." Mina scolds but Chaeyoung ignores her, moving forward.

"Hey! Didn't I just say no!" Mina yells as she backs peddling away, keeping a distance.