Camping -F

"Ah the here view is great!" Chaeyoung exclaims, turning on her heel.

She and Mina had set up the tent on a small hill overlooking a lake and thick trees surrounded them on all sides.

It was hard to believe that this place was a well-known campsite popular among campers but Mina and Chaeyoung had specifically chosen a spot out of sight of other campers.

Mina shivers as she pulls her jacket tighter around herself of course being late fall it had grown quite chilly but she also like the sight of all the autumn-colored trees around them.

Chaeyoung heads toward their supplies, fallen leaves crunching under her boots and took out a large thermos. "Since we got the tent all set up let's celebrate with some hot chocolate!"

After pouring the hot chocolate, Mina and Chaeyoung settles into small folding chairs.

Mina takes a careful sip from the cup in her hands. "Ah that's warm!"

"Sweet too" Chaeyoung adds as she takes a drink from her own cup. "Perfect for this time of year huh?"

Mina smiles as she stares at the lake in the distance, the surface of the water reflecting various shades of orange and red.

It will be winter soon and then new year and spring after that, four years since she and Chaeyoung entered university.

They are almost finish with college and Chaeyoung had once told Mina that when she will graduate, she will move out of the dorms and...

"Hey, what's up?" Chaeyoung ask, her voice snapping Mina out of her thoughts. "Your face got red all of a sudden."

"O..oh um..." Mina stammers turning her face away and her eyes fell upon the tent. "I was just thinking that your tent is really big!"

"Well yeah it's a family-sized tent so I guess it is kind of oversized for just the two of us." A mischievous grin appears upon Chaeyoung's lips. "Would you have preferred a smaller tent?"

Mina's cheeks suddenly feels as if they were on fire. "A-As long as I'm with you, anything is fine..."

Chaeyoung lets out a hearty laugh. "Yeah you're right, tents are expensive so I'm glad my parents let us borrow theirs."

"So am I" Mina mutters, trying to smile. She could almost slap herself, she and Chaeyoung have been together for seven years nows, she should have been able to talk about her relationship with Chaeyoung instead of getting embarrassed and changing the subject.

But Chaeyoung hadn't once brought up the idea of moving in together.

A sigh slip from her lips,spring is still months away and today was suppose to be relaxing, her and Chaeyoung alone together, away from all the stress of school works and the crowded university.

For a while as the sounds of nature surrounded them, they speak of small, simple things and Mina's heart begins to calm.

It had been a while since she'd been able to relax like this with Chaeyoung after all. She still couldn't say she was completely used to living alone in another country on big city like Seoul but she was managing, thanks to Chaeyoung and Nayeon. If not for them she had no idea what she would do.