Baby Rusk-F

Empty.

Just like she had presume there was no one in sight and not even a sound was heard. A small smile creeps over her face if she was going to do this, she had to do it as quick as possible. Also she must be as quiet as a mouse.

She tiptoes to the hallway and then stop abruptly, scouting around her. Her sight and hearing suddenly sharpen by hundred percent if it was possible.

As nothing register to her senses, she jumps down the stairs, careful enough not to hurt herself or make any noises.

Mina was turning into a ninja or a spy on a mission in her own home.

The mission is located in the kitchen which is about five meters from where she was hiding behind the staircase.

Stealth was not a problem as she was quite good in it, the big question for this mission was the other person that always detect her presence no matter what.

Mina neither know nor understand how that other woman knew she was there as if she had a beacon or something. She had to be extra careful and be a better ninja if she ever want to complete today's mission.

She inspects her surroundings once again. Then after her guts give the green light for her body to move Mina swiftly move to the kitchen. Within a blink of an eye she was where she needed to be.

There in front of her, on the table, sat alone airtight food container 'Her target'

Mina scans the surrounding, looking for any booby traps or anything that could notify anyone of her presence at the kitchen.

The coast was clear, nothing strange or out of place. With a wide grin she walk towards her target the square, mint-colored, airtight food container.

Mina easily pop the lid off, there inside it was the most treasured item was gleaming.

She feel her heartbeats increase by each second, her eyes and sense of smell feast on that cream coloured biscuits. The smell of it is so intoxicating, sweet and milky-ish.

Her stomach grumbles, she needed one of these, right now!

She takes one of the two-inches in diameter, circle morsels.

Her eyes gleams with happiness as she brings it closer to her face. The usual ceremony of appreciating the biscuit consists of taking a deep breath of the biscuit's aroma, adoring each and very crumbles and last but not least, licking her now-dried-up lips.

Her jaw drop slightly as she brings the biscuit into her mouth.

She bit down and the food disintegrate as soon as it comes contact with saliva.

Mina savours the subtle flavour of milk coming from the treasured food item. She take another bite.

"MINA! What are you doing!?"

she flinches upon hearing that familiar feminine voice, her brain overdriving, panicking. Oh God she was caught!

She shove the remaining of the baked good into her mouth, chewing quickly and forcibly swallow it.