1 : I Care

Some birds land on Latte's window stool, their chirps woke her up and she felt a bit dizzy. Her hair was standing up on its own, some were in front of her face. The first thing she saw was Almond's tie hanging from the chair. She rubbed her eyes and thought it was just her imagination.

"Am I seeing things..?" Latte rubbed her eyes once more. "Oh, it really is his tie. Wait then how did he sleep-"

She rushed downstairs to see if he still hasn't gone to work. Cream Puff noticed her running around hastily and went to her to see if anything was wrong.

"Hi Professor. What's going on?" She sipped her chocolate milk.

"Hello, is Almond around?"

"Oh yeah he's making breakfast. I think I heard him say that he was making Golden Croissants."

Latte hears the oven open from the kitchen and quickly goes there.

"Thanks! I'll treat you with caramel candy later!"

"Um sure..." She follows her since she didn't know what to do.

Almond placed the eyes and drew the mouth of the croissants carefully, until one of the mouths were crooked from Latte slamming her hands on the counter. He almost dropped the icing bag on the other pastries.

"Woah! Calm down!" He picked up the icing bag and put it aside.

"You slept with me last night did you?" She pointed at him with a serious face.

"Yes I did. What's the problem?" Almond approached her and held her hands.

"I'm just gonna go head to work-"

"I'll help you then."

"No no no it's okay I got it."

He stared at her hair, it was still messy. He knew he couldn't leave her like that.

"Hey, I don't want you going to work looking like this, and not without you looking satisfied. Don't neglect help, honey. Please."

"Alright then, I'll let you help me." She smiled brightly.