13 : Where Is She?

Hours past like minutes, seconds gone in a flash, Latte hasn't shown up yet. Almond checks his watch from time to time and tries to apologize to the workers that he's still waiting for someone. He was starting to be impatient with the date, she didn't text back either.

"Hurry up Latte...where are you?" Almond tapped his fingers on the table.

Latte in the other hand, completely forgot about it. She was still working on her latte glyph for 5 and a half hours. She didn't bother checking the time cause she thought it would distract her. Almond texted Walnut:

    Walnut 🧡

Hey, can you check on Latte for me? She's not texting back.

Okay! Anything else?

Right, could you and Cream Puff head to the store? 

We're running out of milk and choco drops.

No prob.

He kept his phone in his pocket and watched Chili and Custard argue as he quietly sat on his seat.

Walnut headed to Latte's room and checked on her. She saw her stand up and push her chair back.

"Oh, hello Walnut. What do you need?"

"Um...Almond's waiting for you." 

"Where exactly? I don't recall him planning something." She didn't recall a single thing.

"You were supposed, to go on a date. Remember? Cream Puff reminded you." Walnut slapped her face.

That's when her memory started flooding in. "Gosh damn, I'm so dumb. Just text him that I'm going to be there soon!" She pushed Walnut out of the room and dressed up.

Walnut messaged back Almond that she was preparing. Almond exhaled in relief that she was meet him tonight. He thought he had to cancel the date himself. Latte quickly opened the cafe door and saw Almond sitting there. He immediately got up and hugged her. He could hear his sounds of crying while she was wrapping his arms around him.

"Don't tell me you're worried about me..." She smiled.

"I am, and don't make me worry this much again." He hugged her tighter.

"Alright alright, I'm sorry. Now you can let go, we don't wanna delay the date any longer."