12 : Preparations

Walnut and Cream Puff helped Almond with his suit the following day. Walnut styled his hair exactly like the one where he attended that meeting.

"Oookay...finishing touches." She secretly clipped a flower clip on his hair.

"I saw that." Almond faced her daughter.

"Aww, thought I could get away with that." Walnut removes it.

"Latte's going to like this hairstyle. I remember that same facial expression from the window." Cream Puff confidently assured.

"Are you sure about this? I'm still nervous. I'm afraid impressing her isn't going to be as easy as last time." He said.

"There's only one way to find out." Walnut adjusted his tie. "You're ready to go, sir."

Latte was busy working on her latte glyph. Cream Puff opened her room door slowly. She stayed in her place, waiting for her to notice that she was there. Latte was still continuing the glyph, feeling undisturbed.

"Professor? Professor?"

"Oh, forgive me Cream Puff. What do you need?"

"I need you to dress the best you can."

"Why is that? Is there an occasion I need to attend?"

"Perhaps. Just go to Sunny Biscuit by 6 pm."

"Sunny Biscuit? If you say so. I'll get ready."

She closed the door and rushed downstairs to tell Almond and Walnut. The two of them were waiting outside for Cream Puff to come with them. Walnut saw her come out of the house.

"So? Any news about Latte?"

"She's coming along. We best get there before she does."

They stop by Sunny Biscuit and Strawberry shyly walks up to them, Wizard wanted to accompany her just in case.

"H-hello. Welcome to Sunny Biscuit. Table for how many?" Strawberry asked.

"For two please." Almond answered.

"Okay, right this way." Wizard guided them inside.

"We'll leave you here now. I hope you guys have a good time together!" Cream Puff smiled.

"Thanks for the assistance, girls." Almond hugs them both.

They leave him alone and exit the restaurant.

"Wait, didn't they have over 6 dates though?" Walnut crossed her arms.

"Right...welp if it involves them to be together more, what's gonna be so bad about that?" Cream Puff chuckles nervously.

Nothing's gonna go wrong, right?