18 : A Little Thief

"So you're planning the wedding by then?" Eclair asked.

"Yep, we'll be done finding the outifts and flowers by then." Latte opened the door.

"Bye Professor!" Cream Puff hugged him.

"See you soon! I'm bringing my newest relics when spring break's done." Eclair said proudly.

"Alright! Can't wait."

Everyone except Eclair left the house and bid their farewells. Espresso checked his watch and fixed his collar.

"My my, I must be going now. I wish you both good luck about the wedding. I'll lend a hand if I'm not so busy. Ta-ta..." He trotted away with his hands behind him.

"Oh my gosh, wait up! Don't leave me hereeeee!" Madeleine ran towards him but his feet wouldn't move as fast as his.

"Can't look back now, must get to work. I'll give cuddles if I'm free!"

"But please slow downn!"

Latte laughed in her mind and exhaled. "Gays..."

"I'll head home." Cream Puff said.

"I'll go home too, it's 10 pm afterall." Walnut and Cream Puff left them.

"You won't come along?" Almond questioned.

"I'll follow up, don't worry." Latte replied.

Few minutes later, she was left alone and the wind was getting stronger. Her hat almost escaped from her head.

Almond, Cream Puff and Walnut must've reached home already. She thought.

There was a soft bell sound near Latte, she looked left and right but no one was there. Then a cake hound with a red collar bit her finger and swallowed the ring.

"Bark! Bark!" It ran back to the woods.

"Hey! Give that back! It's mine!" Latte ran after it. "Come back!"

The End.