14 : Next Plan

"Okay next on our list, is sunset seeing." Cream Puff said.

"How are we supposed to do that?" Walnut sneezed. "Excuse me."

"We could let them have their alone time in the balcony in Latte's room. You always said that the balcony had a nice view of the sunset."

"Then let them propose to each other. Muahaha..." She rubbed her hands together.

Cream Puff stood there not knowing why the hell she would think of that.

"Sorry, it's just I wanna see them finally together, like y'know the average 'you're mine and mine only thing'."

"But they kinda act like that. And besides, if they need to take it slow for their relationship, then let them."

"B-but, I want a younger sibling~! They can just combine their dough, la la la, do that, pop that in the oven then boom, baby sibling. Like yeah that's part of the law. When you're married you get to like combine each other's dough if you wanna make a cookie together and uhh..."

"Seriously? Whatever let's just tell Almond what they'll do next."

"But SIBLINGS!" She tried to keep up her pace to follow Cream Puff.

"WE CAN TALK ABOUT THAT LATER! AND FOR THE RECORD, I DON'T THINK THEY'LL LIKE THAT."

Latte and Almond were silent in the living room. Almond was busy reading newspaper and Latte was busy reading a book Eclair gave her. Cream Puff and Walnut burst in and runs to them.

"Latte's balcony...5:30 pm...tomorrow!..."

"What's this about?" Latte closed her book.

"Where's the groceries I told you girls about?" Almond asked.

"Uhhhhhh right. We were gonna tell you that. The supermarket was closed today since the workers were on break." Walnut replied.

"I see, well alright. We'll be on the balcony by tomorrow. You girls better not be spying like last times, or you're grounded from going outside."

"Damn it..." Cream Puff groaned.

"You know you just told both of them to go up the balcony when it's only supposed to be Dad that we were gonna tell." Walnut whispered.

"WELP, WE'LL HEAD TO BED. GOOD NIGHT!" Cream Puff rushed up the stairs from embarrassment. Walnut decided to join her since she had nothing else to do.

"What's up with them?" Latte scratched her head.

"They're probably tired. All of us did have a long day, maybe we should call it a day too." Almond placed his newspaper on the table.

"Yeah sure."

They walked upstairs together until a small box fell out of Almond's pocket. He immediately caught it because he didn't want Latte to see it.

"What was that? I heard something."

"It's probably the neighbors. Don't worry about it." He secretly slid back the box in his pocket.