10 : Here Soon?!

Walnut was done reading every single detail about every date that they needed to do.

"So...you're saying my Dad knows everything about this and not Latte? You have got to be kidding me!" She slammed the notebook on the table, getting pretty furious.

"I know it's dumb! But I want this to be a surprise for her!"

"We've already made the Hollyberry Dance a surprise. Now you want to do this one?"

"You agreed to help. Now let's find your Dad and tell him everything." Cream Puff got the notebook and proceeded to the doorway.

"W-wait! I have to set an appointment for you first!" Walnut warned her.

Walnut dialed Almond that Cream Puff was going to talk to him. No answer.

"Great, he's pretty busy." She put her phone back in her pocket.

Cream Puff held her chin up high, took a deep breath, then knocked on the office's door. First knock, no response. Second knock, no response. She wondered, maybe he's busy? He's talking to someone right now? Walnut caught up with her and fell down to the ground.

"Hey! You okay?" Cream Puff squatted to help her up.

"Yeah...just tired..." She tried to catch her breath, she got up on her own and lost balance for a second. "I was tryna warn you that Almond's away for an appointment. He'll be here soon."

"Soon? But we need him now. He's been waiting for the information for days. It can't be soon." She impatiently tapped her notebook cover.

Both of them sat down on the ground, hoping for him to come. He eventually came after a few minutes, luckily it wasn't an hour.

"What are you girls doing here?" Almond noticed Cream Puff sleeping on Walnut's shoulder. "How long were you waiting? I hope I didn't take too long."

"It's not too long. Cream Puff clearly thought it was a good idea to sleep."

"Let's head inside, best you wake her up already."

"Cream Puff, Cream Puff!" She poked her forehead.

"...Yeah? Is Almond here?"

"Obviously, now get up. My shoulder hurts."