8 : I Need More Ideas

Deciding whether she should find more inspiration, she thought of going to Madeleine once more. She arrived at his doorstep and knocked on the door.

"Hello?" She paitently waited for a Cookie to open the door.

"Wait wait, I'm coming." Madeleine said.

He turned the doorknob and to find out it was her.

"Hey! Didn't know you'd be here."

Two peanut butter kittens leaped at Cream Puff from behind him making her collapse to the ground.

"Woah, stop it stop it! It tickles!" She couldn't control her laughter. "Since when did you both get kittens?"

"It's a long story..." He carried the kittens back inside to avoid them from running away. "Come in."

She sat on one of the couches and got out her notepad. "I need ideas."

"What ideas?"

"Y'know, the average dating ideas. The ones you suggested me are great, but I still think I lack some. Do you have any more?"

"Let's see," He held the book he was currently reading, he scanned the pictures inside for a short while. "I feel like a private vacation would be nice. I had a lot with you-know-who."

"That's a good idea." She wrote it down.

"I'll make the list for you if that's alright."

"Oh, yeah that would be nice. Thanks."

He wrote down all the things that his brain said. He wasn't really trying so he drew himself on the notepad and even his signature.

"Okay! That should be it."

"Thanks." She took the notepad and saw the list and, that. "Yup, I should be going now. I'll see you later, Madeleine."

"No problem, young one. Have a good day!" He smiled brightly.