7 : Alone Work

Cream Puff continued working day and night, finding ways for Almond and Latte to get along better. In some nights she'd crash from working too much, and Almond had to bring her to bed everytime. Day after day, after day. She still had her studies to take care of. That didn't stop her though.

Latte stopped by her room and saw her corkboards filled with threads and papers. She was speechless, how did she come up with something like this? Cream Puff was snoring on her desk this time of morning. Latte shook her shoulder and tried to wake her up.

"Cream Puff? It's 10:15 am already..."

"Wh-what? Huh?" She sat upright and yawned. She took one look at her papers that she wrote on, and slept on, they were all crumpled. "Aah! No no, this can't be."

"What's the matter? What's all this? How long did it take to connect this information?" Latte said in amazement.

"Uhh, you should leave the room. Now!"

"Now? But I just got here-"

"Please? I need full concentration."

She slammed the door as she pushed Latte out. Latte thought of herself a disturbance to her student. She left her alone and went outside to find and chat with Almond about the situation.

"Yes come in..."

"Do you know that something's wrong with Cream Puff?-"

He choked from his coffee and started coughing once he heard Latte mention her.

"Not sure, but if you need to talk about her, I'm free." Almond wiped his mouth with his handkerchief.

"Well, starting off in her room...there were a lot of papers and some pictures of you and I. Are you involved in this?"

"No, not at all." He tried to hide truth as much as possible.

"Okay then, I'll leave now. Enjoy the rest of your day."

Latte left feeling frustrated. First, Cream Puff shut her out, then Almond has nothing to do with this? What's going on with everything?