3. You like him

The meeting day~
"It's 10:35 already. Where is he?" Jin asked. "I called him. He said he's stuck in the traffic. Looks like it might take some time."

BTS came back to Seoul by taking an early morning flight from Hong Kong, the earliest. They knew they can't stay there for long, or else they'll slack off their upcoming schedules. They are now in the conference hall, where all the meetings are held. Also the place, where they're going to discuss about today's subject. But only the hyung line, except J-Hope, were sitting on the chairs all quiet.
Tae and Jimin were fooling around with the figurines kept on the shelves, while Hoseok and Jungkook were by the windows, talking about random things.

Jin breathed out leaning back on his chair. "Taehyungie's birthday is coming, right?" He asked, looking up at the ceiling. Yoongi looked at Jin and realised that it was the next month. "Ah! I almost forgot!" He said quiet loud, to which Jin shushed him and gestured to come closer.

Yoongi then continued, now in a lower voice, "We should prepare a surprise, right?" To this Namjoon said, "Yeah, but I don't think we can celebrate it on his birthday, because we have the KBS awards before that day and we'll go to our hometown after that."
(a/n :i don't remember which day exactly, so let's just assume that it was that day)

Jin and Yoongi exhaled. "Aish! So, we can only do it on that day in our green room then?" Yoongi said to Namjoon, who nodded and said, "Yeah! I'll ask for permission and extra time."

"And I'll buy the cake!" Jin said.

"And I'll buy the candles and forks!"
Yoongi said.

Jin huffed and said in one breath, "Yah Yoongi! Candles and forks come along with the cake. You're just saying that to escape the work. How about you come with me to the bakery and select the cake?" Yoongi quickly backed off and said, " No! Anything, but going out! You know I don't do 'go outs'."

Namjoon patted Yoongi's forearm and said, "Hyung, come on now! It's for our Taehyungie. And you can buy him gifts on the way too." Somehow that convinced him as he nodded. He then turned to the rest and asked, "What about the rest?" Jin looked over and said, "Well, Jimin is good at decorating, so he'll decorate the cake. And Jungkook and Hoseok will distract Tae, so the surprise won't be spoiled." They all hummed. "Sounds like a plan." Namjoon stated.

He saw someone coming through the door shades and said, "Ok! Pd-nim is here! Come on now, guys!" The three of them stood up and the other four, came towards the long table.

"Good morning, Bang Si-Hyuk nim!" They all said in unison and bowed. "Aish! No need to be so formal! Sit down." Bang Pd said waving his hands. "Then, good morning hyung nim, but you are 10 minutes late!" Jin said trying to look angry. "Ah! Jin-ssi, forgive me! I was caught up in the traffic." He chuckled and continued, "We all know why we're here, hm? Atleast some of you do, right?"

Namjoon looked at Jungkook, who was already staring at him. Then Jimin spoke up, "Uh, Hyung-nim... I think most of us don't exactly know what it is about."

"