7. Disband

Early next morning~
Jin pov

I woke up early in the morning. Today was the day we're leaving for our parent's home. And I'll be going first. I freshened up and started to pack my bags. I'm wearing my outdoor clothes, because my car will be arriving soon. I decided to go to the kitchen to make myself a short snack. Nothing's better than a good meal in the morning!

"WOAH!!"

The sudden voice made me flinch! What the heck! What was that? I went downto where that noise came from only to see- ugh! These three again... and HIM TOO?!

Namjoon and the maknaes, Taehyung, Jungkook and Jimin were sitting on the sofa

Namjoon and the maknaes, Taehyung, Jungkook and Jimin were sitting on the sofa. They were watching a soccer game so eagerly. Shouting and cheering. I went to them, being furious.

"Yah! How long were you all up? All night!?" I whisper yelled at them not to be too noisy. They looked up at me, except for Taehyung. He was still busy watching the TV, not paying any attention to his hyung!

"Well?" I asked again.

"Uh... No, Jin-hyung. I was on b-bed... til 3 o'clock! Then I couldn't sleep after... So I thought of watching TV f-for some time and that's why... A-And these two joined me few minutes later... and Taehyung just came here!" Namjoon explained to me. Stuttering and bawling out his eyes out. What was there to be so nervous about? I'm not that scary!

Only then Taehyungie noticed me and jumped excitedly. "Oh hyung, you're up! You missed a great shot!" He laughed happily, not noticing my anger. They were up this long! Ha, I'll let him off, since he just arrived. And it's 6, so he won't feel too tired or sleepy for his evening taxi.

"You didn't sleep enough! You should look healthy and presentable when you go home and meet your family. Not showing your tiredness. Namjoon-ah, you should've told them atleast. I did not expect this from you!" Namjoon lowered his head, after I siad that. Taehyung now looked at me too, looking confused. Then Jungkook suddenly said, "But we're not leaving right now. We plan on leaving afternoon... after 2, hyung." Taehyung nodded.

"And I've slept for 6 hours. I think I'll be alright, hyung!" Jimin chirped.

I sighed. "Fine, you win! Just... don't be too loud, ok? Yoongi and Hoseok are still sleeping." I told them. They all placed their fingers over their mouth hearing me. Such babies! I chuckled at them.

Author's pov

"I'm making Kimchi fried rice! I'll leave some for you too!" Jin said and went away to the kitchen. "Thank you, hyung!" The young ones said back.

Namjoon got up from the couch, thinking of something. He looked at Jin's direction, then back to his dongsaengs. "I'm a bit hungry... you guys continue." He said. The three simply nodded, eyes still on TV. Namjoon chuckled and went to the kitchen. When he reached he lowered his head and began, "Uh... Hyung-"