20. Like a brother...?

Author's pov

"You both are dating?" Jungkook asked, yelling at the two girls! Rosé widened her eyes. She slammed her palm over his mouth to shut him up. The girls looked around to see if anyone heard them. "Hey! Not so loud!" Lisa yelled at Jungkook in a whisper. Jungkook removed Rosé's hands away, saying, "Aren't you the one who dropped the news like a bomb!"

"Well, that was-" Lisa was about to say something when Jungkook's phone dinged with a chat notification. It was from Jimin. He took it out to read it.

Jiminie hyung💖:
Kookie, I forgot to tell u which flavor I want! It's matcha, ok.
If u didn't get it, it's fine.
Sejin hyungnim is worried about u.
Come back soon.

Jungkook read the messages quietly. Rosé and Lisa couldn't see it clearly, but they caught the name ID. They both looked at each other. Lisa with excited eyes, gestured Rosé to look at the ID, to which she rolled her eyes, mouthing, 'I can see it too.' Jungkook replied to Jimin, smiling and turned to the girls, who stopped their sign talk in a snap.

"Uh, I need to go. Gotta buy something!" Jungkook said, getting up. The three of them pulled up their masks, nodding to each other. Jungkook left first. He practically ran off, wondering what the hell that unexpected meet up was about!
.
.
.
.
.
Meanwhile Lisa and Rosé, walked out rather peacefully. They were at a lonely garden, dark enough to hide. Lisa stopped midway. Rosé sighed, knowing what Lisa was about to say.

"Lisa, I know-"

"Jungkook is gay! I KNEW IT! I knew it from the first sight that he's gay. G-A-Y! Gay! It takes one, to know one. Haha!" Lisa yelled out! Rosé tsked and shut Lisa's mouth with her lips! Lisa widened her eyes at the other's sudden gesture that she pushed her away, lightly.

"Yah, Rosé. What was that... for..." Lisa asked, her voice going down when Rosé leaned forward again, just close enoughthat their lips barely touched.

"If you won't shut it, I'll kiss you again." She whispered, giving Lisa a small peck. She also said, "And you can't be sure if he's really gay."

Lisa nodded, shyly. Then quickly looked up, raging. "Wait. I just noticed, it was Jimin-ssi's name with the heart. Does he like him. No, no! He can't like him. I ship Taekook, only they can-"

"Lisa." Rosé warned her, with sly smirk. Lisa turned red, covering her lips protectively. She shook her head vigorously that Rosé chuckled at her. She bent down and hugged Lisa, picking her up.

"Chaeyoung-ah! Put me down! People are watching us!" Lisa whisper yelled at Rosé, but she didn't faze at all and walked ahead, with a whining Lisa.
.
.
.
.
.
Jungkook pov

Sigh. I finally got their orders. The line became longer, when I came back- after I talked with them. Rosé-ssi and Lisa-ssi... were really dating, huh? And they seemed pretty cool with that. Especially Lisa-ssi. She just blurted it out to me! I chuckled at the thought.

"What are laughing at, Jungkook?"
I stopped smiling and looked up. It was Sejin hyung!

"Hyung? Uh, nothing. Just so!" I told him, handing him the drinks. He took them without asking much. I hope he didn't see me with them. We both started walking, but not to the park where hyungs were at. "Taehyung and Jimin are in the car, since it's too cold now." Sejin hyung said. I just nodded at him. I found his way of talking scary. He definitely got something to tell me. "Ok, hyung."
.
.
.
Author's pov

The drive back to their hotel was way too... quiet. Taehyung and Jimin felt the awkwardness between Sejin and Jungkook when they came back. They wanted to know what had happened but decided not to. Even Jungkook didn't know why Sejin was being extremely silent. He would usually keep talking about their schedules, but now he was just on his phone. Jungkook was doubting maybe he might have seen him with the girls. That should be it... right?