12. What is this?

Author's pov
10 o'clock, YG building

"What? She got drunk again!?" Teddy whisper-asked Jennie, to which she nodded, timidly. He was staying up all night for the girls to start their recording. But when Lisa still didn't show up, he started to worry. If it weren't for Jennie calming him down, he would've reported her missing to the police! But since it was late he let them skip the work and leave it for the next day.

"Yeah. Guess she forgot today's date." Jennie sighed, peeking out of the window. The entrance of the building is filled with news reporters and cameramen. Teddy joined her and checked the crowd. "Well... It's alright. Pd-nim couldn't arrive so she's safe. If he found out he was hanging around with another artist this late, he'd... Ha, leave it! Who was she with last night by the way?"

 Ha, leave it! Who was she with last night by the way?"

Jennie stiffened at the questions. "Uh.. I don't know. They didn't tell me. Haha!" She lied, moving back from window to the chair. Teddy gave her an unamused look. "Yah, don't lie to me. I know, you girls, talked about it. The four of you share everything." He's known them since debut so it was not that easy to lie to him. Jennie glanced at him with a nervous chuckle, but didn't answer.

"Jennie?"

Jennie sighed, looking down the ground and said, "It's... Jin-ssi."

"Jinyoung from GOT7?"

Jennie shook her head slowly as a no. "Jin-ssi from.... BTS." She said quietly. Her head still down not ready to see his reaction. Teddy was confused. It took him a while to get what she said, thinking he might have heard something else. "BTS Jin-ssi? Huh?.... What the! Bangtan Sonyeondan JIN-SSI!??"

Jennie flinched at the sound. "Oppa, don't get nervous. No one saw them or us!" She tried to calm him down, though it seemed useless. Both the groups and companies respected each other and admired their works. But what's scary was how their interactions caused outrageous scandals. Teddy got up, walking back and forth. "Are you sure? Like 100% sure, sure! Even if you are, I think someone might have got something. Wait... why did she go to Jin-ssi? Don't tell me they-" He got cut off by a knock on the door. They looked at who interrupted them.

Jisoo.

"Uh... I didn't mean to disturb, but I think you should see this... " Jisoo said and gestured them to go with her. Teddy and Jennie followed her as she went to that space of the building where the news headlines were shown.

Teddy widened his eyes, watching the tv. "What the..." He tried to speak but he couldn't after what he saw on the TV.

"No way!" Jennie muttered.

Lotte world±

"Hyung, where are you? I can't see you anywhere!" Jimin asked through the call. He was at his date but he got lost because this was the first time here.

"Jimin, here! Look to your right." Taemin said. He already spot him and was trying his best to make the other notice him. He couldn't go to him or shout his name as it was weekend and the place was fully crowded.