16. Pretend

Author's pov

It was the next day, early in the morning. All the members were gathered up in their group dorm. The hyung liners wanted to confront the maknae about the confusion they created yesterday. More like the six of them confronting Jungkook, since he starting it!

"Gilgeori toasts are up!" Jin said, coming out of the kitchen, followed by Yoongi with a plate full of the toasts. He placed the plate on the center table in the living room where the others were.

Namjoon, Yoongi and Hoseok sat on bigger sofa. Jimin on the one-seat sofa, with Jin on the armrest. Taehyung and Jungkook, together on the two-seat sofa. They hung their heads low, too scared to even look at their hyungs eyes. They didn't utter a single word. Yoongi sighed. "Are we just gonna sit here in silence? We don't have all day. There's still work left to do, you know?" He said in a calm tone, tired of everything.

"Well... Say something!" Jin said, agitated by the silence.

Taehyung looked up, only to dunk down again. He wanted to explain, since he knew everything! But didn't want to give it away from his own mouth. This was something that Jungkook should say it himself. Jungkook should admit  to everything himself. And thus the reason why Taehyung still remained silent. Besides he wanted to know why he kissed Jimin. Was it just a spur of the moment? Was he experimenting on him like what he did with Taehyung? He hoped it was more than that.

Namjoon tried this time. "Jungkook-ah. Taehyung-ah. Were you playing with us? Was that some type of prank you guys do? We're sick of this, please just tell us whatever it is."

Jungkook pov

No... They're taking it that way! That was not what was happening. But how can I blame them! The way I behaved last few weeks, said it all. I have to confess everything but now was not the right time! I need more time to understand myself.

"Hyung, that's not what is-"

"Oh, it's not? Judging by what you were doing before- no, even right now, you're treating us like idiots!" Hobi hyung said. Hyung was not the one to shout or yell, but his anger spoke out in his words. It was scary when he's mad too.

"Hoseok hyung, I-I think he's got a reason why he did all that, just l-let him say it... Please?" Taehyungie hyung said to which Hobi hyung seemed to calm down. By the way Taehyungie hyung was speaking I feel like he knows something. But why was hyung helping me..? Why was he still backing me up after what I did to him? I looked up at Taehyungie hyung, who was also looking at me. Hyung nodded at me.

I exhaled. "Hyungs, I-I'm.. I'm not dating Taehyungie hyung... I never had feelings for him. This is the truth, I'm... sorry." I told them, truthfully.

"Hm. So, you were straight that time? Atleast you thought so?" Hobi hyung asked.

"Yes." Though I kinda knew I wasn't.

"Wha- ha... Then why did lie to us about being gay? Why were you pretending?" Namjoon hyung asked.

"No. I wasn't pretending. I always thought I felt different when it comes to liking people. I wanted to make sure what I was."

"What about dating Taehyungie? Was it also part of 'making sure'?"

"Yes." And also to check if Jimin hyung would get jealous.

"So, after you're plan, do you now know what your sexuality is then? Just say it out, we won't hate you for such a thing." Hobi hyung asked again. Ok, here goes! I took a deep breath and prepared my answer. "Yes, hyung. I'm pansexual. But I didn't know if you all would accept me or not..." I said it. I finally said... What now? Are they gonna hate me or be disgusted by me? I slowly looked up at them, expecting to see the looks of disgust. Instead they smiled at me.