4. Just a usual day

"Yoongi-ah! How about this one?" Jin points at a pastel brown cake.

Yoongi huffs at his choice and says, "Hyung, you really forgot Tae hates coffee?" Jin then realises the cake was actually coffee flavoured and facepalms. "Ah, You're right! But it's not my fault tho. I did everything from calling the cab to selecting the bakery. You were no help and now I'm exhausted. You can't say that, Yoongi-ah!" Jin raps his anger out, scaring Yoongi a bit. But he'll never admit.

He folds his arms and thinks

He folds his arms and thinks. "Aha! Tae likes strawberries, right? Let's get him a pink, strawberry cake!" He says after a moment, to which Jin is impressed."Aish! We should've went for that from the start. Come on!" Jin shakes his head and grabs Yoongi's hand.

"Do we really have to hold hands?"

Jin glares at him for his complaint and says, "Yah! It's because you always get lost. And besides you like holding hands, so stop being salty!" Yoongj just sighs, "Wonder what they're doing at the dorm..."

At the dorm~

While Yoonjin were cake-hunting, the rest of the members were back at their BTS dorm. Even though they have separate apartments along with villas, this dorm is where they stay to discuss about tours, albums, etc.

J-Hope is sleeping in his room feeling cold, while Namjoon was reading books.

Jimin was taking a hot shower. He stepped out of the bathroom and got dressed up in warm sweats. He came out to the living room, where Taehyung and Jungkook were sitting on the couch...
Far away from each other.

Jimin sighed. I knew they shouldn't have seen them together. He thinks while walking towards them. "Hey, come on now! Stop thinking about that. Didn't we plan on playing snow in the yard. Look it's snowing! Let's go!" Jimin said looking out the glass door leading to their backyard. He pulls them both by their and hand says, "Go and get ready! I'll be waiting for you both!". With that they both went to their rooms. But Jimin doesn't know that it's not about what they saw, they are being this awkward, it's what they talked about.

Few hours ago~

"You like him, don't you, Jungkookie?"

Jungkook whips his head to Taehyung at his question. "What?" Jungkook asked, doubting he heard it wrong. Tae repeats, "You like him, right?" Jungkook widens his eyes as he continues.

"I mean it's obvious, how you steal glances at him, smile at him occasionally, hugs him everytime you get the chance, it's not a secret anymore...." He paused to take a look at a panicked Jungkook and suddenly bursts out laughing.

Jungkook frowned at his crazy Hyung not getting him at all. Finally Taehyung stops laughing and starts off, "Ah Jungkook-ah! You should've seen your face. It was so funny... Haha... Chill down Kookie, I was just joking!"He pats at Jungkook's forearm, but Jungkook is still in a faze.