27. Found them!

Author's pov

It was late at night and there was barely any staffs left. Juho was done with his work and was about to leave after his a cup of coffee when Jin appeared. "Hyung, we need your phone." Jin said to him, who just frowned in confusion.

"What?" Juho asked. "You heard him, hyung. Give us your phone while we're being nice." Namjoon said, walking out of Juho's shadow in a dramatic, movie-style way. Followed by Yoongi, Hoseok and Taehyung. The five of them hover around Juho like group of goons. Juho frowned at them, but changed quickly into a smug look. "What makes you think, I'll give it to you that easily? What if I won't, huh? Fight me?"

Jin and Taehyung looked at each other. So Juho was not even trying to hide the fact that he's the bad guy or been found out.

"You give us no choice, hyung." Hoseok said, forwarding to Juho, yelling, "Jin hyung, grab his butt!"

"What?!" Jin frowned at Hoseok not getting what he meant confusing Juho, until Hoseok pushed Juho over Jin! Jin grabbed him by his armpits, instead. "Namjoon-ah, search his bag! Tae, check his pockets!"

Namjoon and Taehyung nodded and did as they were told, while Jin and Hoseok kept hold of Juho along with Yoongi gagging him with a headscarf, as the poor man struggled to break free them.

"Nothing!"

"Got it!"

All of them paused when Namjoon took out the phone that they were looking for. Making Jin and Hoseok to loosen their grip at the distraction. Juho pushed them away, causing Jin to fall down. Even though Juho was in his 40's, he was healthy and still strong enough to tackle them. Taehyung tackled him down, yelling, "Jin hyung! Go! And talk to Pd-nim!"

"Ok. I'll meet you all upstairs, when you're done!" Jin yelled back, running upstairs.

"Taehyung-"

"Just go! I'll hold him off!" Taehyung screamed as the rest of them ran away with the phone. He twisted Juho's arm in such a way that he was lying on the floor on his belly. Taehyung wrapped his arm around Juho's neck tight, as he didn't seem to calm down.

"Yah! Leave m-me or I'll call t-the security!" Juho gagged out on Taehyung's hold. He only tightened further, chuckling, "Alright! Call them! I'm not bothered at all, hyung! SECURITY! HELP!"

Taehyung started screaming fit the security that made Juho scared and mad. Of course he was bluffing to call the security because he would be the one in trouble if they get caught. Juho grabbed one of Taehyung's thighs and rolled over, making his body above Taehyung's; he landed a hard elbow punch over the other's nose, catching Taehyung by surprise. He quickly let go of Juho, holding his nose at the wincing pain. Juho got up and searched for the other three. He quickly spots them running downstairs and followed them.
.
.
.
"Namjoon-ah! Where are we running to?" Yoongi asked, panting.

"Somewhere dark and lonely. Where no one can find us."

"No one find us? Everyone knows every part of this building! How do we find a place like that?"

Right then, they hear heavy footsteps following them! "He's behind us!" Yoongi yelled. The three of them ran faster, but the sound just got nearer and nearer. Hoseok tsked, saying, "You both go down the basement behind the garage! I'll fight him!" Namjoon widened his eyes at him. Oh, fighting was the last thing he wanted his members to do in this crisis, even if that's the only way. "Hoba, don't fight him-"

"Good luck, Hoseok-ah! Make sure you don't get any bruises on your face!"

"Hyung!" Namjoon wailed at Yoongi but the elder just smirked at him. Yoongi turned to Hoseok, nodding at him.